Exposed

-11-

"disguise?!"

This is Ylona' first word on Thursday morning as she indulged her vanilla coffee in their dining room that is as vast as the Sales'.

She is talking to Gwen on the phone.

"Yes!" said Gwen. She seems so excited as she speaks.

"Gwenny??? Bakit ka mag-disguise?" asked Ylona while rolling her eyes in disbelief.

She thinks the idea of Gwen wearing a weird wig sounds so weird.

"i can't roam around the city and the school while I am Gwen Lucas right?"

"I know where you're coming from Gwenny" expressed Ylona. "but can't you think of something that won't be a hassle for you?"

"It sounds fun actually"

"wearing wig is okay but make sure that it won't be something
Attention seeking"

"uugh 'Lona, since when did you start playing safe?" asked Gwen in disappointment. "where is the adventurous Ylona that I know?!"

"believe me Gwen. She's still here." replied Ylona simply, "it's you I'm worried about"

"c'mon 'Lona... This is fun!"

"why don't you just get a private investigator and finish this in a day or two then go back to London?" and then sips her coffee.

"don't be such a killjoy 'Lona"

"I'm just saying!"

"Oh! I can't go home yet, Kisses will be home soon"

"wait. Whut? Really?!"

"yeah"

"wow..." she sighed, she narrowed her eyes to her phone as if she just smelled something fishy.

"you two are planning without me huh"

"of course not!" said Gwen. "I was calling you last night but you just missed"

"oh" Ylona remembered.

She got 8 missed calls from Gwen last night. But wasn't able to answer as she was doing some Jennings and Circle business at Black Tavern.

"I slept early last night" she lied.

"why? Were you ill?" asked Gwen.

"Nope" said Ylona. "I'm fine"

"well Kisses will be home soon" Gwen said happily.

"that's great. We'll bond soon then"

"yes! That's so exciting"

Then Ylona remembered the "Hobbit" caller from last night.

"uhm Gwen?" she started.

"hmmmm?"

"Do you have a common friend with Jerry that you call, "Hobbit?" she asked curiously.

Then a poooof sound came out of the phone speaker.

Gwen bursted out in laughter.

"Gaawd! You are a meanie 'Lona" expressed Gwen who still can't stop laughing.

"whut?"

"well actually there's a story behind that Hobbit calling names" explained Gwen.

"aha!" blurted Ylona, "so you two were the starters of this Hobbit thing!"

"You and Jerry!"

Gwen giggled as she remembers.

"it was Jerry!" Gwen shrieked with a mix of giggles as she goes on.