~two~

ENTRY 1

The other day Rishi created a huge fuss because I used his pen without asking him. No really, if he is so particular about his stationery; why is it that a majority of it is always scattered in the entire household which I have to clean?

You know what sucks?

What sucks is this that though this is my supposed diary; I'm scared of writing my true feelings. Because in this house; there is no way in hell that you can own something without it being scrutinized to the point of embarrassment.

Rishi is hovering around to prove me right.

It's almost as if he's waiting for some kind of a love letter or something to pop out of this pink diary so that he can create an issue. No, you idiot. Everything pink doesn't have to do with something romantic!

And I swear, if he asks me to make him another cup of tea and Chachi* backs him, I'm going to bang my Auditing textbook on the head of that thick skulled jerk that I have to call my brother.

*Aunt

Cousin brother. a.k.a a royal pain up my ass.

This zoo of a house actually makes me look forward to my period. Because that is the only time of the month I'm left alone; like in quarantine. And someone needs to tell my family that that is exactly what an aspiring CA student needs in the last two months of her preparation!

~Meera

Vedant felt a grin emerging on his features subconsciously as he noticed the pen ink to be that of a ball pen's.

To think that siblings could fight over a pen!

The entry had been scribbled in haste; he could tell from the very way the ink seemed to go haywire on the paper.

Who's could this be?

Meera?

I don't know any Meera.

Was this her first IPCC attempt? With a mental shrug to his confusion, he turned to the next page with a bubble of curiosity within him.

**************************

Skull Candy earphones. Chocolate wrappers. Lots and lots of chocolate wrappers. This guy or girl seemed to like the same candies that she did.

Meera rummaged through the bag with more curiosity as she wondered how she could possibly mix her bag with a stranger's.

Who the hell is this he or she?

Is he or she as worried as I am?

A bunch of crumpled bus tickets came out of the bag; along with Information Technology and Strategic Management notes. This person seemed to believe in colour coordinated notes. Genius!

She flipped through the notes and then fell upon the last page of a Classmate notebook.

Lyrics of some song.

She wasn't really into English music to recognize it.

When she almost gave up out of frustration, she noticed a crumpled sheet of paper at the extreme end of the backpack.

The IT question paper. She smirked.

And sprawled at the corner end of the sheet with an almost illegible handwriting was written- Vedant Shah.