~eight~

ENTRY 18

Sometimes, I just feel like meeting God in person and asking him; exactly what he wants to teach me.

No seriously; WHAT have I ever done so wrong to have to live in such a house?

IT'S A FREAKING ZOO.

Scratch that, even a ZOO is better off. And I really don't want to insult those innocent animals by comparing them to my selfish, inconsiderate family members.

EVERY day here is a challenge; a freaking new battle.

Today, two of my own aunts arrived. Yes, Papa has one elder brother, one younger brother and two younger sisters. Both sisters, got married off to houses in the same city and every few days come over to spend the night at our place.

And of course, nobody cares to help me find a SINGLE peaceful spot to study.

Let's analyse the other implications of their periodic visit.

First, the Mehtas' and their proposal for me will be discussed at length.

Then they'll try to convince me as to how stupid I am to refuse.

And finally, they'll shake their heads with disapproval and resume with chatting about other random topics with Dadi, their voices so loud and shrill that they'll manage to penetrate through EVERY wall and EVERY curtain in this house; forcing me to plug earphones as I'll try to study.

I LOVE my life.

Yeah right.

~Meera

When we see somebody, what is the first thing we notice?

Their attire maybe? Followed by their personality and then their actions probably. Right after that? We judge and form assumptions.

Well if not for everyone, Vedant knew that was precisely how his mind functioned.

What were the chances that he'd met Meera? Few.

What were the chances that he'd noticed a girl from a lower middle class background, not very confident and let's just assume not overly good looking? Fewer.

And what were the chances that after he'd noticed a girl like that he'd felt attracted to her? BLEAK.

But what was happening to him right now? He was reading her diary like there was no tomorrow and with every page, there was only one question resurfacing in his head,

Are my problems really THAT big?