Backstory of the U.M.F.U.

In 2098, Asia and Europe declared war on America due to the execution of their presidents. To win this war, the American Government merged with the Government of the United Kingdom. This was a war that earned the title, "War of the Unions". It has lasted for over 30 years and has ended with a peace treaty. The Governments of Asia, America, Europe, and the United Kingdom held a meeting in the headquarters of the United Nations and knew that, in order to keep their countries under control, they had to merge. When the Governments of these countries merged, they became the "United Mothers and Fathers of Unionism", taking over every country they could. The picture above is their Unionism symbol. Their goal is to merge every country in the world into one nation and control all of it in order to prevent war. Hence the name, United Mothers and Fathers of Unionism. Their motto is "One Government believes. Two Governments proceed. Three Governments achieve. Four Governments believe in leadership, strength, faith, and peace". They also created new laws, acts, and a Military system and declared power over every inch of a country they've invaded. Their power over everything is inevitable. They are the future for humanity.

-Mr. X