14 Integrety is everthing

Third person POV;

Branch looks up at (Y/N). He doesn't seem to notice she's grey, he just smiled weakly and said. "Don't frown, I'm still here." She sobbed helplessly. "Why Creek? WHY?!" Creek's smile shortened. "I was sick of seeing everyone so happy, sick of having the feeling that I would never have that back-You could've, but then it came to this!" (Y/N) shouted interrupting Creek. "Wait hold on, I wanted more, I wanted something that could only be explained through pleasure.." he paused and she cringed. She knew what he meant. "Well you found the wrong girl!" Creek smiled widely once more. "Oh but you misunderstand this situation." he pulled a different lever next to the table with old pictures of himself. A cage was lifted into view. It contained a bergan. "See if you don't love me and mean it Branch goes down that hungry bergans throat. But if you love me forever, Branch remains alive...just lonely as he was before." I gasped. I wanted Branch alive but not to be with that monster. "The choice is yours." Creek backed away leaving Branch in my sight. "Do it." Branch said weakly. "Just tell him the truth...I deserve it." I started to cry. "No Branch! I'll figure something out!" I struggled and Branch just smiled. "It's no use."

Sorry for the late update guys my job just started but I'll keep trying!!