Intermission: Authors explanations

Hello everyone! So I've been noticing that after uploading the website seems to space out the writing a little more than I uploaded it to be. It's not too much of a problem if everyone can read it. Just considering I read most stories on my Ipod it does make this a little bit inconvenient. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it I'd be happy to hear them. If everything is fine then I'll let everyone get back to the story. A lot of the story I write in 1 day as you see the first 5-10 chapters will probably be done in the first two days.

If anyone wants me to add pictures or songs just tell me and I'll be happy to do so. If most people have a specific picture or song send me a link. As for all my weird instructions I've decided to explain them here so it's not as confusing.

So the first 4 chapters are a little messed up cause I wasnt sure how i wanted it to be formatted but for now

() Parentheses still are used for inner monologues.

When you see a characters name for who is going to speak next with a * next to it, it means everyone can understand. Usually used for Pokemon. E.g. Pikachu*: Ash that food you gave me was great, but is there any Ketchup? You promised me ketchup. Ash will obviously respond to the question.

I've decided * can be used to explain action or just something of an outside perspective or narrative so i dont have to constantly keep skipping lines to make the pages a little shorter during a characters dialogue.

I do write a lot for each page almost like they are almost an episodes worth or writing maybe 15 min instead of 30 cause i dont write lines for every character cause I'm not the best at figuring out what each character would say in the situation. Still I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. Whether the story gets a lot of attention or not. Feel free to ask for anything like picture or songs or just what you'd like to see some characters get into. I still want to follow the games story more than where it looks like the current anime. So we'll probably see Hau and, Lusamine soon enough. I have to good back and look at which island they left to go to the aether corporation. I'm pretty sure it is after the 2nd island.

I could play the game again, but I'm a little lazy to play the campaign again. Plus for the Games I've just been spamming the battle tree trying to get to 1000 win spree.... It is pretty hard. Well im getting off track. Like I said I'll probably introduce Hau and the Aether corp soon.... I still dont understand where hau is in the current anime.... Like I know he wasnt that useful but he still followed you like half the time. So I think it is only far to include him and kinda be like Sawyer with the same Pokemon except I guess his started. I'll think of what he gets.

Welp Enjoy the next Chapter everyone.