Chapter 29: The Yungoos rescue squad!

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading my story. It means a lot to know at least someone enjoys it. I am always up for constructive criticism or anything if it helps the story. Questions are good too if anyone has some. It is always good to get the opinions of the readers and see how everyone is enjoying the story. With this chapter we are almost to the halfway point. Thanks for reading and enjoy!

-----------------------

Last time on Pokemon, Ash completed the ghost trial bringing him closer to the Alolan league and world tournament. Meanwhile Team Skull has learned of Nebby's existence and have also stole a yungoos from one of the orphans living in the Aether house. It is up to Ash, Pikachu, Serena, and Bonnie to get her Yungoos back. And so we return to the gang heading for Po town.

Ash: I can't believe those jerks would steal a little girls Pokemon.

Bonnie: Those meanies. They're almost as bad as Team Rocket!

Meowth: Hey that's not fair!

From behind the 3 Team Rocket stood there.

Serena: Team Rocket!?

Ash: What do you want?

Jessie: Shut it twerp!

Ash: What'd you say!

James: Hehe! Now come on we aren't here to fight or kidnap Pikachu this time.

Serena: You've said this before and still tried after. Why should we trust you?

Meowth: Well unlike you twerps we've been doing research on Team Skull!

Bonnie: Why? So you can join them?

Meowth: Hardly! It's our job to steal Pokemon not theirs. It's making it hard for others to take us seriously. 

Serena: If you think trying to help just because they are doing your job doesn't mean we trust you.

James: Then how about the fact we have information on Greninja?

Ash: What!?! If you're trying to go after our friend I'll make you pay.

Meowth: Whoa whoa! It's not like that. Honest! We's been trying to figure a lot of things out since the Aether island. We haven't found out much but it's really weird how everything seems to be connected.

Ash: What do you mean?

James: It seems that the Aether foundation and Team Skull are getting funding from the same place. We don't really know who is giving them the money but they are definitely coming from the same place.

Meowth: Yeah! Even weirder is the fact the Aether corporation has some connections to whoever the guy in the cloak is. 

Serena: You're talking about the guy who has Greninja right?

Meowth: Yeah! We aren't really sure what's with it. When we hacked into the Aether systems and stole some encrypted info it showed that the funds were coming from the same place and that a couple of members in the Aether corporation had been sent to the guy with the cloak.... Whatever his name was again. 

Ash: Why would the Aether corporation be in on it? Are you just trying to get us to trust you so you can steal Pikachu later?

Jessie: Listen Twerp! Even if we wanted to we couldn't. So just trust us!

James: What Jessie is trying to say is even though we have tried a lot in the past this stuff seems to connect to them and some strange plans. It could be some people in the Aether corporation are working against their President for extra cash.