Chapter 39: Death battle! Fighting the impossible!

Hey everybody! This title is a little off. It is missing something and I've already used death battle I think, but whatever. I hope you guys like the last one and I really wanted to dive more into the fact that no relationship is perfect but if you really care for each other and work through it, it can work. Pikachu and Sylveon are probably my main lovey stuff in this series lol. I don't know why but I really came to love Pikachu and Sylveon... Pikachu is my favorite mascot of any franchise and an awesome pokemon and Sylveon is my favorite eeveelution annnnd Greninja is just my favorite Pokemon overall but I am not giving them more power based on how much I like them, but Greninja always felt like he had even more power hidden within after he and Ash mastered the transformation and Pikachu is Pikachu. So I hope everyone enjoys the next chapter!  

----------------------------------------

After a rough and busy day yesterday with an enormous amounts of travelers arriving. (many of whom are getting ready for the Grand League many people thought World championship league to  was too long and called it the Grand League to make it easier.) For Ash and Pikachu they spent all of yesterday meeting many of their old friends and having a great time chatting. For Pikachu the day wasn't the best as he seemed to have bad luck everywhere he went. Buneary unknowingly cuddling Pikachu when he was dating Sylveon set him up in the worst spot as Sylveon felt betrayed and ran away but even after all the crying and running she couldn't find it in herself to blame him. Pikachu instantly went after her and fought three eeveeultions, the tides, and his own fears to save her. In the end they become close for it, but danger lurks around every corner and they were about to be trapped in chaos. At least for now they are safe and just waking up.

Pikachu: Ahhh! *Pikachu was yawning and stretching as he looked over to see Sylveon lying next to him still asleep.* I really am the luckiest guy in the world. I still can't believe she wears the crown I gave her.... I never expected her to use it to help her sleep. Well at least she's okay. 

Serena was sleeping down below on a couch that turns into a bed sleeping happily with Braixen, Pikachu, Sylveon, and Pancham. It was peaceful as Pikachu felt calm and much better than yesterday. Pikachu stroked her head while she slept, even though she was sleeping it seemed to make her happy almost as if her subconscious knew what he was doing. After a few minutes of peace it was shortly interrupted by a giant thud which woke everyone in the house up. Ash was on the floor looking a little twisted and beat up like puzzle.

Serena: Ash, are you okay!?

Ash: Yeah... Ow. I just forgot I was sleeping at the top... I was just waking up hoping to get some water and well. TADA!

Serena: Oh Ash, what am I going to do with you?

Ash: Well if you want to do something for me you can help me up? *Serena grabbed Ash's hand and pulled him up as they collided with each other and both of their faces turned red as Ash jumped off quick.* S-sorry about that.

Serena: Don't worry about it, but you have to be more careful.

Ash: Well as long as we got each other I know I'll be okay.

Serena: Mhmm!

Ash: What time is it? We are gonna meet everyone at the school.

Serena: Is everyone gonna be there?

Ash: Yeah. Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Sawyer..... and the others from yesterday plus Paul who you haven't met.

Serena: What about Mairin, and Alain?