Chapter 23

AH, the end! The last chappie of this book! READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN/FOLLOW!

 Niall's P.O.V.

The police are at the front door.

Here for Louis.

Mother-

"No!" Louis cries, clawing at my shirt.

"Babe, babe…" I comfort him, bringing him into my arms.

"If you explain-" Zayn starts, but Harry cuts him off.

"Oh, hell no! Don't you start with all that junk about explaining! You better not say anything, because I swear, this is all your fault! Liam- my Liam- left because of you!  Louis is going to jail because of you! Leave, Zayn. I can't believe I ever called you my friend. True friends…" Harry starts out screaming, but at the end his voice cracks.

He points to the front door, face and neck red.

"Harry-"

"No, Zayn."

Zayn's P.O.V. Oh Yep

"Harry, you don't understand-" (You don't understand, what you do to me when you hold his hand.)

"Zayn…" Niall mutters, squeezing Louis.

"You know what? Fine! I'll leave, cause you guys clearly don't care about me anymore! I CARED ABOUT YOU SO DAMN MUCH!! BUT FINE! YOU KNOW WHAT, FINE!" I yell, then bit my lip.

"You could do better, Harry..." I choke out, then swiftly turn away, walking out the front door.

The blaring police sirens mixing with the bright blue lights coming from their cars gives me a headache, and I jog quickly away from the house, avoiding any questions.

Why can't Harry see that I care? He's throwing his life away with some criminal.

Maybe it's a little more than caring. Niall cares, but yet, you see him with Louis. Maybe this caring is a little more like a crush?

No, it couldn't be. I don't like Harry that way. He's nice... funny... smart... charming.. Okay, I must admit, I think I have a small crush on him. Don't blame me! 

Suddenly, my phone chimes and peering at the called I.D., I see it's Harry.

Harry.

"Hello?" I whisper, my voice still sore from crying.

"Z-Zayn, buddy-" Niall moans, clearly in pain.

"What's happening?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"L-Louis got- got- arrested! He got arrested! They say someone called in reports of Louis being a  assistant to the kidnapping! He's gone, Z-Zayn... I miss him..."

My breath hitches in my throat, and I'm scared that I have to tell Niall the truth. 

"Niall, calm down, okay? He'll have a trial, maybe that will go... well. And, for the person who called, well, where can I meet you?"

"Harry's coming... I don't know where I can meet you. I'm sorry, but the trial's in a few days. I can't have any distractions. Maybe after the trial, yeah?"

I groan, yanking at my hair. "No! Niall, I need to tell you, now!"

"What's so important?!"

"I CALLED THE COPS ON LIAM AND LOUIS!"

BAM LONG WAITED ENDING! DO NOT FEAR! SEQUEL IS NEAR! Yep, that's a pretty sucky ending, but I wanted to leave the trial for the second book.

YAY!

So comment, vote and follow, cos! I won't upload the sequel til I get a good amount of votes! Love ya!