Chapter 16>Surprised, Mama Payne?

"YOU WHAT?!" Mrs.Payne shrieks.

Oh, no. I slowly unravel my arms from Liam and back away.

"I'm going to go to my room now… N-nice meeting you, M-Mrs.Payne." I stutter.

Mrs.Payne softens her face before coming up to hug me.

"Sweetie, don't be scared! I'm not mad at you! Mad at Liam…and his father."

Geoff and Liam freeze, emotions flashing across Liam's face.

"M-Mum…" Liam mumbles, terrified.

"Oh, no you don't! This poor boy is probably scarred for life! And what do you do to him?! Make him date you?! Hmm?!"

"Mrs.Payne…" I start, but Liam sends me a glare.

"And Geoff! Going along with this? What kind of father are you!" Mrs.Payne scowls.

"Mrs.Payne!" I say, louder.

Mrs.Payne turns towards me, concern in her eyes. "Yes?"

"Liam wasn't technically the one who kidnapped me…" I start again.

All three faces turn towards me, confusion splayed across their faces.

"Then who did, honey?" Mrs.Payne asks sweetly.

"Your husband." I snicker.

"OH HECK NO! THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU NEAR LIAM! YOU-"

"Mum! We have children in the room." Liam chuckles slightly, covering my ears and bringing me towards him.

"Woah, Li! You're pregnant?! Since when?!" I joke, hoping to lighten the mood.

No one gets the joke. I mean, it's smart, right?!

"Anyways, YOU TWAT!" Mrs.Payne corrects herself, refraining from using a bad word.

"Karen! Don't listen to that fag!" Geoff exclaims.

Oh, no he didn't!

"OH, HELL NO!" I begin, snapping my fingers. ALERT! INNER GAY IS SHOWING!

"LOVE IS LOVE SIR. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S TO A GUY TO A GIRL, A GIRL TO A GIRL OR A GUY TO A GUY! SO WHAT IF THE BIBLE SAYS NO! IT SAYS A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF TOO! I LO-LIKE LIAM A LOT. AND HE LIKES ME. SO I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME, I'M HERE TO STAY! AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL SOMEONE A FAG AGAIN! IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES! " I finish, out of breath.

Mrs.Payne awes, and I blush.

I look up towards Liam, since he's slightly taller, and smile.

"Well, I'd never! You are no son of mine!" Geoff scowls.

"I never wanted to be your son!" Liam argues, fists clenching.

"Boy-" Mrs.Payne starts again, but is quickly stopped by the phone ringing.

"I'll go see who that is." I say, and dash to the kitchen nearby.

I pick up the phone and press talk.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Harry Styles?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

Ooo WHO IS IT?!

and guys, I NEED A CO AUTHOR! for my other stories. xx Alex

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!