Chapter 18>It's Officer To YOU

(Did you like how I used song references? No? Yes? I'm going to use 3rd person so you can see Liam's and Harry's thoughts.)

"OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!" Officer Peazer commands, her voice cracking.

"No, Li! No!" Harry shouts over the officer, and outside goes quiet.

Officer Peazer chokes back a sob, realizing a few things.

This is the very same "Li" she used to date.

Hearing Harry, him being in pain. Reminded her of almost losing her current girlfriend, Eleanor.

She also realized that arresting Liam is a horrible way to thank him for letting her know one thing. Danielle fell in love with El, not knowing that El felt the same way.

How could she arrest her former love? How could she arrest her matchmaker? How?

"Haz, please. Let go, babe." Liam commands gently.

Harry squeezes tighter.

"YOU HAVE THIRTY S-seconds… O-open up!"Danielle stutters.

"Baby! Let go! Please!" Liam begs, desperate.

"W-why? D-do you n-not l-l-love me?"

"No, Harry! We've been over this! Just let me go with the officer. Then, we maybe can go ice cream?" Liam bribes.

But inside, he knows Harry and him won't be getting ice cream for a long time.

Liam doesn't want Harry to let go. But, he has to be strong. Harry deserves better, or so at least Liam thinks.

"Liam, I'll let go… as soon as you promise me you'll never forget me" Harry sniffles, crying.

"Babe, never in a million years will I forget you." Liam promises.

He will keep that promise.

Harry pecks Liam's lips, maybe for the last time. He savors the taste of cherries, and sighs. Letting go of Liam, Harry shuffles to the door.

Opening the door slowly, Harry gasps.

"Dani?!" Harry shrieks.

Danielle's face drops, clearly depressed. How could Harry forgive her now?

"Yes, Harry.. it's me. I'm sorry. I didn't know that Liam…" Danielle tries to explain.

"It's fine that you didn't know. But what's not fine is that YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET ANOTHER OFFICER! You know what, Dani? Just… a-a-arrest L-Li. L-lessen the pain (or payne ;)) for b-both of us!" Harry argues, but ends up nearly sobbing again.

"Harry, I…" Danielle starts, but never finishes.

"Harry? Harry!" Liam exclaims, coming to the door.

Harry swivels around to Liam.

"Liam, D-Dani's supposed to arrest you…" Harry hiccups.

Liam sighs. " I know, I know. She's an officer, and it's her job. Don't worry, babe. Dani will make sure I'm okay." He reassures.

"Al-Alright, I suppose. I mean, I can't do anything now… Goodbye, Liam… I-I love you." Harry chokes out.

Liam smiles, a true smile, a one he hasn't smiled in years.

"I-I love you too, Haz!" Liam confesses, then holds his wrists out.

"Dan- I mean, Officer, you can take me away now." Liam whispers, barely audible.

Danielle sniffs, clearly emotional. She whips the handcuffs out, and locks them on Liam's wrists.

"Goodbye, Harry."

Follow!!!!! Comment! Vote