Chapter 5>The Kiss

Question of the day: What's your favorite food? Comment it!

My eyes flutter shut, and I nudge my lips forcefully on Liam's. His long eyelashes tickle my nose, but I ignore that.

He tilts his head to deepen the kiss. Sliding his tongue on my bottom lip, I instantly give him entrance. He shoves his tongue into my mouth gracefully and our tongues dance.

(Oh. My.God. I failed, didn't I? I tried my best though.This is why I need a co-author… I just can't believe I wrote that…)

I savor the bittersweet taste of cherries as I deepen the kiss.

"Liam? What the hell are you doing?" Louis asks, appearing out of nowhere.

We both pull away, out of breath and lips swollen. My eyes filled with excitement and  surprise, cheeks flushed. Liam, on the other hand, eyes filled with horror, yet I get the sense he enjoyed it too.

"I…er, Harry forced me into it!"

What? If it's possible, my heart just shattered into a million tiny pieces.

"Show him to his room, Louis. Get him out of my sight." Liam demands, dismissing me with a wave of a hand.

With that, he turns around and walks away.

Louis gives me a pity look, but I turn away.

"W-w-where's this s-s-stupid room a-anyways?" I hiccup.

"Follow me…"Louis sighs.

Louis turns, and takes the steps two at a time. I follow behind, lagging and trying not to cry.

We stop in front of a blue door marked "HIM" and Louis opens the door, gesturing for me to go inside.

After I safely venture into the room, Louis closes the door with a slam and clicks the lock shut.

Oh, this is where the kidnapping feeling comes in, right?

The room's almost pitch black, and the only light is coming from a lamp above the doorway.

I curl up into a ball right in front of the door, hoping to absorb all the light and warmth that I can.

The inner battle for keeping in the tears fail, and hysterical sobs and hiccups come bursting out of me.

Looking back, I realize this is partly Zayn's fault, and mine… and that Kendall girl also…

Zayn's because if I didn't have to go get milk, I wouldn't be here right now. I would be at home, laughing with Zayn and Niall.

That Kendall girl because if she didn't creep me out, I wouldn't ran and gone into that alley.

And mine, cause if I just paid attention to where I was going…

Why am I here though… What does Liam want from me? Money?

That kiss, he enjoyed it. I mean, it was practically making out.

Yes, I'm gay, but is Liam?

No, he's dating Dani, I think. I mean, she wouldn't flirt if she was a sister, or a cousin.

So either, she's dating him or she wants to date him.

Well, Dani. I'm here now. You'll have to try a little harder to be Liam's.