I Fell For His Words

In your lonely and pathetic world, where everyday is a battle, every friend is a traitor, every person is an opportunist and every word is a lie, what happens when you find solace in a pair of green enchanting eyes, happiness in the curvature of a smile and love in the melody of a voice?

Althea Monteruz found her's in a boy of eighteen.The silent,socially inept girl found her only source of happiness in the sweet,arrogant,player Gavin Thompson.

It happened without her knowledge and when did she was involved in it so badly, she never got the idea about it. Falling for him was easy. With his charms and looks it wasn't so hard. And then again, he said the right words to her at the right time. She fell for his words, his charms and him.

Being a shy and introvert girl, she never described her feelings to her crush, never. But her diary knew it all. Her best friend knows it, but only who is. The silent story of her heart is caged in some papers filled with the wetness of emotions.

Let's embark on the journey with Althea towards the deepest part of her heart. Who says that love at its best is always reciprocated? Some times you find it in few pages......

***********************************************************************************************

This isn't my first book really. But its going to be the first book I'm going to complete surely. I really wrote anything before except some scripts for plays in class assignment and a few essays here and there. It's my first try and I hope you like it. 

                                               ©   2017 by Avery Nightingale

                                                  All Rights Reserved.

 No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without the prior permission of the author.

In a nutshell, please do not copy.

Thanks for taking a look here and I hope I'll not disappoint you.

Now the prologue........