Diary entry 1

15th April, 2016

Junior year

First Day of New School

Oh my god! My first day at West wing High cannot be more dramatic than it was. I picturized myself entering the school with my head held high, posture erect and heels clicking the tiled floor as I graciously walk in through the main door. I imagined being one of those newbie who become the center of attention on the very first day with their beauty and all that glamour. But no, I guess my luck and timing is not that great. Actually I'm not that great. The moment I entered the school, I almost fell on my butt cause of a stupid discarded banana on the stairs to the main door and to suffix it, I almost fell down the stairs due to wet floor.

I guess the floor here loves me.

I was wearing my casuals, a t-shirt, skinned jeans and my black sneakers ; because I don't want any unwanted attention and I don't want to dress up for a simple day at school but then again, one can dream right? But it wasn't enough! Other disasters were still waiting for me in the form of teachers and my now fellow classmates. My first introduction in homeroom class was an epic failure. Why? Because (a) It took me 15 minutes to find the classroom because of some idiotic guy showing me the wrong way and (b) when I was told to tell something about myself I stuttered quite stupid things I don't want to repeat again. I mean c'mon how can I describe my love for Pikachu in front of those kids. I'm really silly!

But despite of all these, I managed to make a friend or two. Actually 2. There's this blond girl with beautiful blue eyes named Sarah Smith who share the same love for Pikachu with me. She got almost all the classes with me except drama and P.E. (we got different periods for P.E.), but then in P.E. I got to meet this pretty athletic girl named Hannah Taylor. She is sweet and quite friendly and she said she like my hair.

I don't know what she find so enchanting about my black locks!

Later, I got to know that these 2 girls are bffs since the elementary. WOW! I don't even remember who I went to elementary with. I mean I never was good with making friends and all. I'm a freaking introvert with books and music being my best friends since what feels like forever. But here I'm friends with two really cute and helpful girls on my very first day which isn't that bad as I presumed it to be. They even showed me around the whole school.

The teachers are good too besides I guess my economics teacher, Ms. Samuels and my P.E. teacher Mr. Hardlock. They look strict but only time will tell. So everything was fine after I met these two girls and I just get through the day quite well. Despite being an introvert and bookaholic my whole life, teachers and adults are the people I usually get along with easily. Weird for a teenager, I know but that's what I've always been.

Oh yeah, the dramatic thing I was talking about is the worst you can ever imagine to happen with me on my first day. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating it but I feel that the scene just came out some cliché chick-lit movie or novel. And believe me when I say that I've seen a handful of them. It so happened....................

###################################################################################

I don't even know if someone is reading my stuff or not. But if someone out there is, please tell me about it. I really would appreciate that. It sounds boring I know but then again I'm not perfect and I'm trying my best to write something you'll love . Will update soon.

Plz Vote. Comment. Share.

Enjoy!