2

Diary entry

25th May, 2016.

End of junior year

The days of brightness began

At last the exams ended. Finally!! I'm so happy! It was quite exhausting to cover up everything in so less time but my teachers and friends helped. Sarah tutored me most of my syllabus. Perks of having the same classes! But in the end I guess I did great. Thank god I didn't land at this school in the beginning of May or I might be as good as dead.

Yeah, so for summer breaks, we were thinking of hanging out and wasting our time shopping and all that stuff. I called Vicky and she was very happy for me. Basically happy that I didn't get any snob here like I got in my previous school. We talked for hours about one thing and another. In a nutshell, we talked about everything that happened since my arrival here in this town. She told me about her boyfriend and how they were going on a date tomorrow somewhere she has no idea about. "He's so romantic!" she told me squealing, practically gushing about his cuteness and all....and like the good friend I'm I listened to it all. I happened to tell her about the incident on my first day about a certain boy named Gavin... and let's just say that she was just.... I don't really have any nice word about the way she reacted but let's say that she was ecstatic. She even provided me a long story about what will happen next in our lives and how like every other teen fic we both are going to fall for each other. How cliché! I just laughed at her enthusiasm and she challenged me to prove her wrong. I told her to get a grip and stop watching teen drama too much.... Then I ended the call.

I went on Facebook to chat with my friends and plan about our summer out. And also because I haven't logged in since I came here so I might just add my new friends in which include Sarah and Hannah and few of my classmates. And you will never believe me when I'll say what I saw when I logged in. To my utter surprise and disbelief, I got a friend request of no other than Mr. ENCHANTING EYES ( yeah I named him that way) Gavin Thompson! And I was like wow! The guy's surely fast. But I'll not deny the fact that my heart skipped some beats upon seeing that. Why? I don't know. It's not like I came to like him in our first encounter and all but yeah there is some attraction. Maybe because he got such a gorgeous eyes and I'm surely the type of girl who can fall for someone's eyes. Call me weird I don't care. But I'm never gonna say it loud, never. It would be weird and embarrassing. I looked at his profile where there were some pictures of his friends and him. I also spotted some of my friends in them. He's hot. I'll give that to him. With those brown hairs, grey-green eyes and that lean body you can surely categorize him as hot. And that was the reason for me to be shocked. It's not like everyday a boy, not to forget HOT BOY, send me a friend request. And NOT appreciating such an alluring creation of god isn't fair..... So I just accepted his friend request and typed a hi... 

Dedicated to ChristianLovedale for being such an amazing person and outstanding author. I love her books especially "Regret the Rejection" . Do take a look at them!

Vote if you like it.

Comment if you got any suggestions and just because you want to.

Share if you want others to have a look at it too.