2nd September, 2016

Senior Year 

The Day We Met Again

I'm finally back at school. Truly after so many days,, the nerd in me is so happy. Completely blissful. Like other normal teenagers who hate school, I'm kind of an alien. Sarah and Hannah gave me weird looks when I met them near lockers this morning. Maybe because of my 100 dollar smile or maybe because of the overexcitement oozing from my being. Whatever the reason might be, I don't even care. I'm just happy to be back. I like to study. Period.

The good thing was that I didn't make a fool out of myself the very first day of my senior year, kept me satisfied the whole day. I still remember the first day of my school here, so I really do not want to put up with my clumsy reputation this time too. It's kind of annoying, you see, always falling over things and people or on my own butt. And the red thing that appears on my face out of nowhere makes it hard to hide my embarrassment. It gives me goose bumps thinking about the time when I was bullied because of this habit of mine...falling over everything. And I'm, not in the mood to have a repeated different version of that begrudging phenomenon called bullying. God! I really hated those days... I'm not going to ruin my mood for that.

Unlike the previous year, all my classes are AP and I share them with both of my friends. Like half of them with Sarah and the other half with Hannah. Oh yeah I forget to mention. I met this boy in my History class who is really cute. Like not that teddy bear cute but cute. And he talked with me and tried flirting but failed. But his attempt did make me laugh so I guess it's safe to say he is on his way to be friend-zoned. Not to forget about the boyish grin he threw at me whenever I tried to correct him during the class. Either his history really sucks or maybe he was trying to be humorous. I don't know. But it feels good to have a friend other than my aforementioned friends here. And yeah his name is Jake. Of the soccer team. Jack Jenson. I am going to call him J.J. in my head. 

Nothing fascinating happened throughout the day, not even at the lunch table. The classes went as always and I felt better studying. At least now I can have something to occupy my time. I've never been a social person. The only ways to spend my time is reading and watching TVD and teen wolf. Boring, right? I know. But it actually happens with people who got no said social life and to those who don't want one. I'm the latter.

Even at lunch, nothing happened. It felt like I wanted something disastrous to happen but maybe it's a side effect of watching too much drama. Or maybe it was the silence before the storm. I never understood the phrase, to be honest. All I ever heard before a storm is the voice of reporters telling us to stay in and the loud thundering when its closing in. And the calm generally come after the storm when people peak out of their windows to see the aftereffects of the storm (I've really taken the phrase literally). So let's rephrase it. It was the disaster before the calm. And the disaster came in my P.Ed. With the name of......

#####################################################################

Sorry for the late update. Was busy with my admissions and all. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Vote. Comment. Share.

And think what the disaster is.