Chapter 4

Jordyn's POV

(Monday)

Then he started leaning forward. I started going upwards. Our lips met. We kissed for about 45 seconds to a minute. It was nice. We got inturupted by the movie. "You know what, I better go." I said. "Oh, okay. Yeah, I get it. Was it bad?" he asked. "The kiss? No. It wasn't bad at all. It was great." I said smiley. I kissed him on the cheek and then grabbed my bag and shoes. I headed back to my house. I got home just it time for dinner. I showered and went to bed.

(Tuesday)

The next morning my phone had 9 new texts. I opened them:

Allie: OMG!! Is it true?

Allie: you kissed hayes?

Lexi: I heard the news!

Allie: ANSWER ME IM DYING!!!

Amanda: did u really kiss hayes?

Lexi: how was the kiss?

Mackenzie: tell me all about it!!!!

Mackenzie: I need to know!

Allie: Running out of oxygen here!!!!

I first responded to Allie because apparently she was dying with 3 exclamation points. I said:

From Jordyn to Allie: Yes its true... dont make a big deal out of it please!

From Jordyn to Lexi: good as a kiss can be. dont tell many people tho.

From Jordyn to Amanda: Yes I did. Please dont spread it.

From Jordyn to Mackenzie: I will when I get to school!!!

They mainly all replied with: 'OK' or something like that. But I had to get ready. I curled my hair and wore black shorty shorts and a purple muscle tee that said 'Midnight Memories'. I put on my black vans and applied my makeup. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. Allie practically ran to the bus stop to talk to me cause Hayes wasnt there yet.  When Hayes did arrive, boy was there whispering. We didn't really even look at eachother. Hayes sat in the back just like he always did. I sat in the front.

When we arrived at school, Allie and I walked down the hallway. Everyones eyes were locked on me. Whispers. Everything. My biggest question was: How did everyone know? Hayes's locker was about 7 lockers away from me. I walked up to him and his friends at his locker. They all were saying: oooh and laughing. One point, to signal to leave was enough and they scattered. Hayes shut his locker. "Hey. We need to talk." I said. "Ok, talk to me on the way to class then." He said starting to walk. I followed next to him and more whispers started. "Look, how did everybody know?" I said. "Know what?" he looked at ne confused. "Hayes. We kissed." I said. "Yes. I know. I was there. But, I mean how do they know? I only told one person." He said opening the classroom door. "Who?" I asked. "Caleb. And he said he wouldnt tell." He said. "Well apparently he did." I set my stuff down. "Whatever, I will talk to him." He left.

Soon Amanda, Lexi, Mackenzie and Allie entered the classroom. They were squealing and jumping and laughing and asked WAY too many questions. We left and started walking.