Chapter 7

Jordyn's POV

(Friday)

It was now Friday, and the party was tonight. But, I had to go to school first. I was at my locker when Will came up to me. "Hey, I was hoping we could have a little fun later?" He said. "What do you mean by fun?" I asked him smiley getting closer. "Let's skip school after lunch?" He got closer too. "Okay. That works." I said. "Great." He said but this time he grabbed my hand. I smiled looking up at him because I was 5"3 and he was 5"7. But then, I saw Hayes in the corner of my eye. He was just staring at us. I looked over at him. He just shook his head side to side, and walked away. I felt really bad. But, he never made any effort to try to date me either so we're equal. Kind of. Idk. But, maybe this party will clear things up.

I started heading to lunch when I walked past Hayes at his locker. I slowed down a little hoping he would say something. But he didn't. I went to lunch normally just like everyday. But, instead of going back to class afterwards, Will and I met up by the side entrance. We had just opened the doors when we heard, "Mr. King and Miss. Fields, may I see you in my office please!" I stopped and turned around hesitently. Crap. We went followed Mr. Brown into his office and we got the lecture. He called both of our parents and had a talk with them privately and then with all of us. My mom was giving me the eye the whole time. I just would look at my lap, then at Will. He let us go, since it was both of our first times getting caught. I was relieved. Well...for a while anyways until my mom told me I wasn't aloud to go to the party. I begged and cried, but the answer was no. Trust, me I was not letting that happen. I was going to sneak out.