Chapter 6

Jordyn's POV

(Wednesday)

After 7th hour, which is art, I met up with Allie, Kenzie, Lexi, and Amanda, in the hallway. "Jordyn, Hey." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Will King. The hottest guy in the 9th grade. Not to mention the most popular. "Oh, hey Will." I replied. "Can you go to my party on Friday night? Its at my place. I will text you the adress." he widened his cute little freshman smile. "Okay, awesome, I will probably be able to go." I said. "Cool. And you can bring your friends, and a date. If you want. But try not to bring a date." he winked at me and left down the hallway. "Holy crap! You just got invited to Will King's party!" Lexi screamed. "No, WE just got invited." I corrected her and laughed. "How do you know him so well?" They asked. "He's in my art class, and we talk constantly in the hour. I swear I could have known him my whole life. He's sweet." I said turning into my last class of the day and saying bye.

When I got home from school, I got a snack then went to Hayes's house. He opened the door but we went outside instead of inside. We walked around the neighborhood and just talked. "So, are you going to Will King's party?" I asked. "Yeah, I only get invited because of Nash, and his little sister Ella, shes in our science class," Hayes said but I cut him off, "Yeah, I know who she is." "Yeah, well she likes me." he finished. I tried not to bring up how I could bring a date. I didn't even know who I like at this point. We walked until it was dark. Plus the party is Friday and its only Wednesday. I have time to figure things out.

(Thursday)

School went by and nothing really happened. Accept I got asked out by a couple people. More like 2. But… I lied and said Im not ready for a relationship. I got home and hung out with Allie and the girls. We were planning what we're wearing to the party. I picked out a crop tank top that was light blue. It had a black heart on the front. I was going to wear a black skater skirt and black converse.