Chapter 8

Jordyn's POV

My mom took me home instead of having us ride the bus. I went up to my room, and messed around on Twitter, Instagram, ect. The party was at 9, so I planned to leave at 8:45. I had to walk because I had no ride. But when I got there, it seemed as all eyes were on me. Included Hayes's dreamy ones. I started walking over to him but he walked away. He was dressed really nice. Kaki Pants, Navy blue long sleeved Hollister shirt, and Lebrons. I like when he dresses like that.

Soon, Will came over to me. He was dressed nice too. "Hey, I thought you couldn't make it?" he said. "Snuck out." I said smiley and proud of myself. "Ah, I see a bad girl." He laughed. I giggled too. I looked over to my left. I saw Hayes talking to Ella. She was really gorgeous. Perfect blonde hair, and not one out of place. Her face was perfect too. She had perfectly shaped blue eyes, and tan skin. Her smile was big and her teeth were straight, which mine had braces. Whoa, whoa, whoa, I have a lot to compete with. Then, I saw Ella get closer and start to grab his hand. The worst part was, he held hers too.

I quickly took Will over to the dancing area where they were. There were about 10 other couples over there. The song that came on was, "DJ got us falling in love again" I think. But we danced and it was really fun. I saw Hayes watching us too. I wanted to make him want me. Then I focused my attention back on Will. I grabbed onto the top of his shoulders to try to lower him. I went on my toes. I kissed him for a while. He kissed me too. He pulled away, and said "I know a perfect place to finish this kiss." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the back door passing Hayes. He looked like he was about to cry, but then I saw him kiss Ella on the cheek. I was mad now.

Anyways, we walked out to his pool area where some people were, but he kept going past the pool to a little covered area with one of those built in fireplaces and a comfy pool bed for two. He layed down and pressed a button as I layed down next to him. We were both laying on our backs when the fireplace shot on and the roof opened to see the stars. "It's beautiful." I said. "I know, I thought you would like it" he said looking at me. "I do." I smiled and looked at him. We finished the kiss for 2 or 3 minutes and ended with Will's freshmen friends taking pictures and videos of us. And I had my hand on his chest and our feet were intertwined. I got up and said, "You know, Im going to get a drink." "Okay." He just layed there while his friends were saying "ohh Will's gettin' it."

I went inside to see Hayes and Ella sitting on the steps. Just talking, well, for now anyways. I went to the food and drink table and grabbed a handful of popcorn and a cup of Sprite. Lexi walked over to me clinged on to an 8th grader. "Hey J, this is Koby, he goes to our school as an 8th grader. "Sup." He said to me. "Sup, I'm Jordyn." I said. "Hey babe, lets go dance." Koby said to Lexi. They said bye and left to go dance. I saw Amanda and Allie talking to some other guys and wondered where Kenzie was until I saw her making out with Hayden. Ahh... so thats who she likes.

I walked out the back door passing Hayes and Ella making out. I was crushed. I did cry. Tears were streaming. He stopped kissing her and looked over at me and got up and walked away. She looked startled then looked at me and gave me the death stare. Now she got up and was crying and I followed Hayes.

He went over to the food and drink table and I stood next to him. "Do you know how much I hated watching you kiss him?" Hayes said. I was still crying, but this time smiling. I got closer touching his arm. "And did you know how much I didn't like you kissing her." I said. He turned to me and we kissed passionetly. That was the best kiss I've ever had right then and there. He pulled back and grabbed my waist and I put my arms around his neck. "Will you go out with me so I know your mine?" he said. "Will this answer your question?" I said. We kissed again, and this time people were clapping. Except Will and Ella. But I guess I will worry about them on Monday.