Chapter 1

Jordyn's POV

(Saturday)

All my boxes were being loaded into the house and while the movers were doing that, my mom said," Why don't you and Garret go meet some neighbors." "Okay I will go get Garret." I said running up the stairs into his bedroom. "Hey Garret, mom said we have to go meet some new neighbors." "Can't we do that later?" he said. "I dont know she wants it done now." I said back.

He followed me out the door across the street. We rang the doorbell. A girl my age answered. "Hi." She said smiley. She had blonde hair with blue eyes and a pretty smile. "Hi, I'm Jordyn, and this is my brother Garret, we just moved in across the street." I said smiling. "Oh, cool. Well, welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Allie." She said. Soon enough an older girl showed up at the door too. "Allie, who is it?" "Oh, this is Garret and Jordyn. They just moved into the Gleason's old house. "Ah, I see. I'm Sadie." she said looking at Garret mainly. I looked up at him and he smiled at her. "Why don't you guys come in?" Allie said. "Actually we have alot of other neighbors to meet. Sorry." Garret said walking away grabbing on to me. "What was that about?" I said. "I cannot be friend zoned by her she is hot." He said. I laughed and said, "Come on, lets go home. Im not in the mood for anymore houses."

*The next Day* (Sunday)

Ding-Dong

I ran down to open the door it was Allie. "Hey Allie!" I said. "Hey. I brought you guys some cupcakes. My mom owns a bakery so she thought she would make you guys some." She said handing over the box. My mom came up to the door and said hi. "Hello." Allie said back. "Mom, this is Allie. She lives across the street." I said introuding her. "Nice to meet you Allie, I'm Jordyn's mom, Kim." "Nice to meet you too." Allie said back. "So, do you have any other siblings?" My mom asked. "Yes, I have a 10 year old brother named Ty and and 15 year old sister named Sadie." I opened the door wider motioning Allie to come in. She did and took her shoes off. "Allie, you really dont need to take them off. The floor is a mess anyways." "No, its rude in the south to not take your shoes off." She said back. "Oh." I said thinking about it.

"So where's your room?" She asked. "Uh... upstairs if you want to go up there." I said. "Sure." She ran up the stairs. "I've got my bed up... but I need to paint and put my clothes in my closet." I said. "Yeah. Its a cute room though." She added. "Thanks." I replied. "So, are you going to Davidson Day?" She asked. "Yea, I think thats what its called." I said but I really didn't know what the school was called. "Cool. That's where I go." She said. "Is there anything I should know about the school like whats popular, or stuff like that?" I asked. "No. Not really. I mean, dress nice, don't wear sweats." she said. I nodded my head. "Sit with me and my friends, you definetly don't want to be with a wrong group." She said. "And one more question. Who is the cutie who lives down the street?" I said looking out my window. "Oh, thats Hayes. Hayes Grier." She said. "Do you think he's cute?" I asked. "How can anybody not?" She giggled. Then added: "Its getting late. I better get going," I waived good bye and heard the front door shut. I went downstairs for dinner then went to bed. Tomorrow is the big day.