Introduction

Hey guys, it's Maia <3

I love the LGBTQ+ community, and I know multiple people (including myself) that are a part of it.

I wanted to make this book because, as a community, we should know more about each other and the different types of sexualities. And if anybody is confused about their sexuality, they might learn a bit more ^-^.

In this book, we'll be talking about the different types of sexual/romantic orientations, and genders of our community. There will also most likely be some LGBTQ+ Humour within some chapters of this book xP

~-~-~-~-

Now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to make a few things clear.

~I do not own JACK! Everything belongs to their rightful owners, if I could find where these things came from, as most of the photos came from Pinterest/Google Images, and I am sorry, but I DO NOT have the patience of finding and listing every site ;-;.

~I'm not making this to make it more apparent that I'm a member of the LGBTQ+ community. I'm making this book to make more underground orientation and gender identities more known to others, and to clear things up if necessary ^-^

~I am not the creator of every sexuality and gender identification out there. I do not know everything about every orientation and identification. Therefore, if I'm incorrect on a subject, let me know politely. I'll research more on it and I'll change it if you are indeed correct. I may be sensitive and full of emotions, but I wont get angry if you give constructive criticism.  

~Yes, there will be LGBTQ+ Humour. Yes it may not humour everybody. But it is not meant to offend anybody, and I'm sorry if it does <3  if you don't like them, then just stick to the info ;D.

~I am not here to tell you your sexual orientation, gender, or romantic orientation. I am simply making this book to teach you more about this subject. When it comes to Gender, Sexual, Romantic identification, and much more, you are the only person on this earth who knows who you are.

~For the sake of my lazy ass, and there are too many identifications for me to remember 24/7, I will stick to the acronym of LGBTQ+ <33

~I am not the nicest person, though I do try and be polite. BUT I am a very sarcastic human being, so there WILL be sarcasm in this book XD.

Thank you for reading! I love you guys!!
~Maia <33