EXO's Tao takes 1,000 selcas, practicing for a photoshoot with Tang Wei

[ UPDATE ] 022614

EXO’s Tao has revealed his nervousness during a pictorial photo shoot with top Chinese actress, Tang Wei, for fashion magazine The Celebrity’s March edition.

The idol even practiced posing before the photo shoot was held. Although they have a fairly large age gap, they look good together in the pictures.

“To be honest, I shook a lot during that moment. Before the shoot, I was really worried about how well I would do and my self-confidence was not high,” said the idol, who had to muster up his courage to do back hugging poses with the actress.

Witnessing his nervousness, his fellow member Baekhyun joked and said that he practiced by taking 1,000 selca (self-camera) pictures every day before the shooting.

“As a matter of fact, even before we came to this shoot, Tao practiced and practiced. He took 1,000 selcas a day,” Baekhyun said and laughed.

Sehun also joined in to tease Tao.

“Aren’t Hyung (Tao) and Tang Wei in a relationship where they can exchange back hugs?” he said, which immediately made them laughed.

Only three of them became models for The Celebrity, without being accompanied by their nine fellow members.

“This time, it was only us three, but next time it’ll be all twelve members and I hope to do a nicer shoot,” Baekhyun said.

Image Link : http://www.ttwigo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/tao-tang-wei.jpg

cr.ttwigo