EXO's Chanyeol, the complete K-pop idol

A/N : Channie ! , Ba't ang gwapo mo ?!

[UPDATE]022814

EXO’s Chanyeol often receives compliments from fans, celebrities and even critics in the K-pop music industry because of his good looks and politeness. So, it is no wonder that the idol always finds himself on various visual idol charts.

Initially, the idol who is known as the “EXO vitamin”, appeared in TVXQ’s music video (MV) “HaHaHa Song” in 2009 along with Suho and Kai. Subsequently, he started to garner many people’s attentions when he appeared as a model in Girl’s Generation’s MV “Genie” Japanese version (2010). He also played the role of a photographer in TaeTiSeo’s MV “Twinkle” (2012).

He was already well known before he debuted because of his mesmerizing looks. Moreover, on a chart that was created by Arirang’s “Showbiz Korea”, he was ranked second in the “Top 5 Most Handsome Boy Group Members” chart.

Chanyeol has also proven on variety show “Law of the Jungle” that he was indeed born with a natural face when was taken to the middle of the jungle and had to be filmed without make up on for a number of days. He also successfully defeated ZE:A’s Siwan on “Best Visual Flower Boy in the Jungle Without Make Up.”

The idol who was born on November 27, 1992, is also known for his deep bass voice, and cheerful character. His smile has even earned him the title of “Most Pretty Smile Idol” from a Korean blog, defeating four female idols, such as, IU, Suzy Girl’s Day Minah, and Apink’s Eunji.

Although, he is often complemented for his handsome looks, it appears that he often feels insecure about his ear shape. He admitted that he feels uncomfortable with his elf-shaped ears.

“When I was young, I used to think my ears were my complex, but I think it’s my charming point right now,” said Chanyeol, who is often called “Bada” (an Alien in Star Wars) by his fellow band members.

“I try not to dress up too much, I actually care about my skin and hair more,” he added.

Besides his dashing looks, the idol who joined SM Entertainment in 2008 is also good at playing musical instruments. He can play the guitar, drums, bass and djembe. He can also beat box and learned everything by himself from the Internet.

“My specialty is rapping and acting,” admitted Chanyeol, who is a rapper in his band EXO.

How about you? What do you like about Chanyeol?