Chapter 4

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted lately but I have been not well and as some of you may know, I had a bad reaction to the grade 8 immunisations....... I lost my memory for a few hours! But I am fine now and remember everything. So, I haven't told you about myself have I? Anyways, I am 13 years old and have really dark brown hair, grey/blue eyes, I'm not too tall or too short. I guess you could say I am slim? I am the oldest of 5 children and I absolutely LOVE reading, writing and any type of art, eg. Dance, singing, visual art......
Anyway, here is chapter 4. Oh, and this is from Peetas point of view.
Enjoy/vote/comment! I love you all xxx
-kiara

Chapter 4

I look down to see my beautiful girl friend asleep in her bed. Her head rests on my chest with her long, dark locks spread put around her back and her hand which is also on my chest. Katniss is just..... Perfect. I don't know any other way to describe her, beautiful, gorgeous, strong, soft hearted, caring, rocking body...... The list is just endless. She is flawless in my eyes and I am overjoyed that she loves me just as much as I love her!
I really want to wake her up, just to see those amazing eyes and hear her wonderful, angelic voice that makes me stop. She drives my crazy, even though she doesn't know it. Deciding not to wake her up, I slowly ease myself out from under her and look back at her one more time before closing the door. When I reach the kitchen, I take out all the necessary ingredients for breakfast and get to work.
When I get to her door I balance the tray is one hand and turn the door knob.
"Katniss sweetheart."
"What! I'm up, I'm up!" Gets sits up sharply and looks around her. Her eyes land on me and she relaxes when she sees the breakfast tray.
"What's this for?"
"What? Can't I make my beautiful girlfriend breakfast in bed?"
She just blushes when I sit down pulling the blankets over our legs and setting the tray on her lap.
"I can't eat all of this!" She exclaims, her eyes widening at the variations of food in front of her. There's, egg, crispy bacon, yogurt with fruit, fresh orange juice and muesli.
"You can share," I pop a grape in my mouth as she turns the TV on. The usual Capitol news broadcast comes on after some commercials showing off their stock.
"Ugh! Isn't there anything decent on!?" As she keeps flicking through the channels she finds a new Capitol reality TV show that she's been addicted to for a while. We settle on that and dig into our massive breakfast.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so full Peeta!" Katniss' hands rest on her stomach as she lies down with me, having finished our breakfast.
"Thank you," she says, "For everything."
"There's no need to thank me Katniss, you just saved my life a few months ago!"
"No I didn't, but anyway, should we go down? I really need to wash up and go to the bathroom after that dinosaur breakfast."
"Ok, I'll take the dishes down while you get cleaned up," I pick up the tray with all the balancing dishes in it and carefull walk down the stairs.
I had just finished washing all of the plates, when Katniss walks down the stairs in some tight cargo pants that hug her nicely and a tight, plain sunset orange singlet. I smile as I realise I'm wearing a green t-shirt.
"Katniss, look at what we're wearing. I'm wearing your favourite colour and you're wearing mine!"
She looks down and smiles.
"I just want to make you happy," she looks back up at me and she makes her way towards me, hugging me when she gets there.
"I love you," I whisper in her hair and hug her tighter, I never want to let her go. Someone might take her, or hurt Katniss, or........ The list goes on. I have o idea what I would be without her.
RING, RING, RING, RING...... The telephone goes off and makes Katniss jump.
"I'll get it," she runs to the telephone, ceasing it's irritating sound.
"Hello, Katniss speaking," I can here a muffled high pitched voice on the other end.
"Annie! Hey, how are you?"
I now stand next to Katniss, listening to the other voice.
"I'm ok I guess," Annie trails off and you can hear her loss and pain.
"That's great Annie," I try to sound soothing.
"Peeta? Is that you?"
"Yeah it's me," I smile.
"So... You're back to normal?"
"Yep, I'm back and I'm never leaving!" I snake my arms around Katniss.
"So how are you feeling? How's the baby going?" Katniss begins to tear up. Finnick was lost during the invasion on the Capitol. I didn't know Finnick too well, but enough to know that he was a good man. Finnick was Annie's husband, and he past away before she could tell him that she was pregnant.
"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm 8 and a half months along and I am feeling so fat!"
"I'm glad that everything is healthy Annie."
"Thanks Katniss, um well that was what I was calling about. Um, I have know one here for me at the Capitol and I was wondering if I could come and stay with you at 12?"
"Yes of course Annie, you always welcome here!"
"Thanks Peeta. I just don't want to be by myself when the baby comes along. And you guys are the closest I have to family," she starts crying and I just want to wrap her up in a big bear hug. I can tell that Katniss wants so as well. Katniss shares her tears and sobs as I slowly prod the phone out of Katniss' hand and sit on the couch. I don't want to upset Annie even more than she is.

After a long talk with Annie, we decide that she will catch the first train to us tomorrow morning.
"Bye Annie, call us in the morning when you get on the train."
"Ok, thanks so much Peeta. Tell Katniss that I said thanks?"
"Sure, bye!"
"Bye."

Soooooo guys! I tried my best to write it from Peetas point of view. Please vote and comment and fan if you likey!
-kiara