~six~

~Next day~

As soon as I heard my alarm go off, I cover my face with one of the silky pillows on my bed. I finally turned off the annoying alert and got out of my cozy bed.
I walk up to my vanity and take a single look in the mirror, realizing I should have kept my hair in a pony tale last night, the tangles and knots scattered throughout my head making it hard for me to detangle with my comb.

I proceed to head to the bathroom where I grab the purple tooth brush and Complete Crest toothpaste. The minty flavour, my favourite.

After brushing my teeth, I then was my face with a Clean and Clear face wash and exfoliater.

I head back to the vanity in my room where the makeup was held.
After the simple makeup look I did, I straightened my hair. Some strands were wavy while others were straight, it didn't look good.
I already had my outfit picked out from the night before so when I finished with my hair I put the comfortable clothes on - black leggings and a light grey sweatshirt, it was a basic combo.

~Time passes to school~

Me and Evan hop out of the car and just before we go our seperate ways he says, "shorty, did you eat?" He suddenly starts to dig in his bag.

I roll my eyes, "Oh my gosh, yea." I bluntly reply before walking away.
"Al I was just making sure." He explains.

As I'm walking I spot Taylor and Elliot sitting by the big fountain in front of our school doors.
"Sooo," Tay smiles. "You and Grayson huh?" Taylor wiggles her eyebrows and nudges me. "Oh my gosh Tay, stop." I laugh.
"What? I can totally see it! You and lover boy!"
"Lover boy?" I giggle.
"Oh yeah, every girl would kill to get a load of him." She replied.

~About a week later~
Ive started to hang out with Grayson and his friends more often. We usually hang out during lunch, and i've introduced Gray's friends to mine.

Also, Ryan isn't such a bad guy anymore. Matthew and Elliot hang out with him often so i've seen him around a lot. He's friendly and helps me with my chemistry, thank god, ugh I suck at chemistry.

~October 28~

Grayson's POV

"It's lunch, and I haven't seen Allison yet so maybe she didn't come to school today.
"Yo, anyone up for a game of truth or dare?" Josh says to the group.

Josh is one of Ethan's friends. He's a jock and kind of a douche but he can be a cool guy sometimes sooo I just put up with him.

Anyway, being the children we are we say yea and so far Ethan ate something out of the garbage can, Josh kissed a random girl in the cafeteria and another friend Kevin put on Anaconda by Nicki Manaj and started dancing in the library.

We went back to the cafeteria but lunch was almost over. "Hey Gray!" Ali says approaching me. "Oh hey, where were you, I thought you were sick or something..?" "Just got caught up in some homework and I had to go talk to Mr. Domitri about something, but im gonna go actually, I just wanted to give you your homework back, thanks for letting me copy!" She says giving me a cheesy smile. "No problemo! But catch you later!" She nods and walks out of the cafeteria.

"Soooo, you and Allison are a thing or can I call dibs?!" Josh says smirking. "No we aren't, but you can't call on her!"
"Why not? She's hot and you said you aren't a thing."

No, but she's my friend, so keep dreaming, your not her type." I laugh.

"Whatever dude."

"Well it's your turn so truth or dare?" Josh asks looking at me.
"dare," I reply.

"Ok, hmm." His devilish grin suddenly started to show. "Ask Allison out. You have to date her then dump her a month later." He laughs.
"Yea that's not gonna happen."

"Oh come on, you scared to hurt her feelings or something." Josh grinned.

"Dude, you're an idiot, no."
The bell rings so I grab my bag and rush out, but Ethan grabs my arm.
"Gray, don't let him get to you, Josh can be a douche sometimes and-"
"Yea, I know. I'll see you later." He lets go of me and I walk to class.

                         //

After school we all meet up again.  We walk in the field by a fence. "Gray climb the fence!" Kevin demands. "He can't, he's a chicken!" Josh says teasing.

I scoff. "Josh I can jump over that lame ass fence. What can you do?"
"Well maybe you can but you obviously can't handle a little dare I gave you." He shot back.

Ethan nudges him. "Dude, stop, that dare was stupid anyways."

Like / Comment / Share / Vote