~nine~

I pause, not knowing what to do I storm out of the dance and start to walk home

5 minutes later

Gray: Hey, where r u?

Me: wasn't feeling good. went home :/

Gray: Oh, how'd you get a ride?..

Me: .. i walked

Gray: You're walking? I'll pick you up.

Me: it's ok, almost home.

                      //

I lied, I wasn't almost home but I wanted to be left alone. I was sad and annoyed, I needed to think.

As soon as I got home I had shower and put some sweatpants and a baggy hoody on. I was so ready to have one of those junk-eating, movie-watching nights by myself. My mom wasn't home,  she had duty calls for work in New York. She's a magazine blogger/writer/illustrator, meaning she's always busy or gone because she has to blog about events and whatnot.
I decided to go for a classic, "The Breakfast Club" one of my favourites. I made a bowl of popcorn and grabbed a small bag of m&ms. I grabbed my phone and turned it off, I really needed that alone time.

                        //

The movie was almost over when I heard a slam.

"Hey! Why'd you leave so early?" He said jumping on the couch.
"Didn't feel like watching you and Cassie have a make-out sesh." I pretended to be angry.
"You're kidding right?" You can't be that angry that me and Cas are dating."
I smiled, "Yeah, i'm kidding, you guys deserve each other." I start to tease him with kissy faces.
"Oh my gosh, stop." He laughed. "Why'd you leave then?" He proceeded to interrogate me. "I wasn't feeling good. I don't know, me and Ryan got into a fight." I sighed. "Ryan, like your ex-bully, now-friend Ryan?" He said confused.
"Yup, that one." I nodded.
We suddenly heard a knock at the door, so I got up and answered it.
"Oh hi, Cassie." I said as a flung the door opened.
"Oh hey, Al, may I see my boyfriend please!"
I nod yes, and welcome her in. "He's just in the living room."

Me: Hey, you awake?

Gray: Yah, what's up?

Me: just wondering if you wanted to hang out(:

Gray: Sure, i'll come over.

Me: how about i come over?

Gray: How are you supposed to get here?
Gray: Everything ok?

Me: i'll walk. u don't live that far.

Gray: You sure?

Me: yup, coming!

I grab my bag, and headed for the door. "Evan im leaving!!" I yell as I slam the door behind me.

                        //

Grayson's POV
I hear the door bell ring. Ali's here.

"Hey Gray" she says quietly.

It's past midnight Ali, whats up?" I ask.

"I know, but Evan and Cas were home, I felt like I was third wheeling." I lied.

"Well nice outfit." I look at her from head to toe, teasing.

Her cheeks begin to go red, and she shyly covers her arms and replies with, "They're my pj's, trust me, i'm trendy and this outfit would be a hit if i'm shown in public."

"Oh really?" I question. "Let's head out then, we can go to the 24 hour grocery store." I laugh.

"Oh uh, no."

"Why not?" I say, shooting her another question.

"Well because," she explained. "I can't give away my top secret, trend setting, comfortable, may I add, outfit just yet."

"Oh right." I agree. "Well, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Allison's POV

We agree on Disney movies, who could go wrong with Disney?
Anyway, you know when you could feel someone starring at you? That's exactly what I felt. I glance at Grayson to see him starring but immediately turns back to the movie.

"Al?" he then says.
"yea?"
"I like you." He looks back at me.
I proceed to stare at the screen, unsure what to say.
"a lot, I think."
I look at him, I could feel my cheeks go hot.
I smile and reply, "I think I like you a lot too."
"Yea, cool. Uhh sweet." He nodded.

I couldn't help but smile. What did this mean? Are we just friends still? Are we dating? As these thoughts ran through my head we both soon fell asleep on the couch.

Enjoy/Comment/Share/Vote!!