~seven~

The next day

Allison's POV
As I here the alarm blaring in my ears, my eyes widen and I let my body do it's natural stretch. After taking the blanket covers off of my body, I swing up and start to get ready for school. Today, I decide to put no effort whatsoever into my outfit, I mean, it's just school, right?
I decide to go for my some black leggings and a baggy, light pink hoodie, that was engraved with "I'm Cold" on it, in black.

I brush my hair and cover it with a beanie. I head to the shoe rack and immediately knew what shoes I was going to grab, my old, beat-up, black vans. Finally, my stomach starts to growl, you know the feeling? When your body says "Feed me or I torture you for the rest of the day!" Yeah, that one. I grab a muffin and a cup of orange juice. As I begin eating, Evan rushes down to the kitchen and makes himself a yogurt parfait. Mom said he was driving today which explains why he's frantically running around the house. Whenever Evan has to drive us to school, he always tries to hurry, but in panic, he thinks that if we don't leave exactly at a certain time, we will be late.

"It takes us FIFTEEN minutes to get to school Evan, what's the rush?" I blurt out before taking a sip of the orange juice.
"I don't like to be late." He runs to the living room to find his backpack laying on the couch.
"Hun," Mom peaked from her room, "Sit at the table while you're eating. I don't want you to choke on your food. Or worse, get those berries on my white carpet." She explained.

After, breakfast with 8:15 on the clock, Evan grabs the keys to the car and we leave for school.

It was just another typical day. First period, getting homework, second period - the boring class, bio, getting more homework, then lunch, yay.

I head for my locker to grab my lunch, I hate cafeteria food. Finally, entering the cafeteria, I spot Tay and Cassie sitting at a table. "Whats up?!" I say walking up to them.
They stop talking and look over at me. "Oh hey!" Tay smiles. Cassie awkwardly looks at me and sighs. "Hey, Ali ." She gives a weak smile.
I look at her than Taylor. There was tension- the weirdest vibe ever.
"Umm what are you guys talking about?" I nervously ask. "Oh, just about.... Um homework..." Taylor says and Cassie smiles. "Okay then, I read that book Cassie, it was so good!"
"Yah, I knew you would like it!" She replys.

Ryan, Matthew, Tobi, and Elliot walk up to the table. "Hey beautiful" Ryan says smiling at me. I look up and giggle "Stop, you're making me blush." He smirks, " I know you like it!" I roll my eyes and put my arm around him. Cassie groans, "get a room, seriously, nobody wants to see that." Everyone laughs but Cassie sounded annoyed, I wasn't sure if she was actually kidding or not. But since everyone else was laughing I just joined in.

Graysons POV

Its lunch and we all sat at our table, of course Josh wouldn't let that stupid dare go and kept bugging me about it, douche bag.
"So that dance is coming up, does anyone have a date yet?" Ethan says raising an eyebrow. "Im taking Emily, hopefully she doesn't get super clingy..." Kevin sighs.
"Yah, I think I'm going to ask Ali...." Josh smirks. "I mean Gray's not going to , I might as well." He nudges me. "Josh, I told you, she's off limits." I look at him with the most aggravating face. "Why is she off limits, your not going for her, and I bet nobody else will, trust me i'm doing you a favour, look at her." I did, I looked at her sitting at the table, laughing and throwing food at Ryan. All I could think about was how beautiful she is.

I look back and he sighs. "Face it you're just a pus-" I cut him off. "Fine you know what?" I didn't even finish my sentence. I stand up and shove Josh before heading towards Allison's table "Grayson, you don't have to prove anything, come back dude!" Ethan yells. But I ignore him and keep walking, I was annoyed but it's Ali, it's not like she was going to find out or anything.

Ali's POV

5 minutes before

"So, Ali you going to that halloween dance?" Ryan asks. "Umm, I don't know, it seems lame..." We were having our own little conversation while everyone else was talking about some other stuff.
"Oh, why do you say that?"
"I guess i'm just not into dances and stuff.. I don't know.." I look down. "Oh, well maybe you wanna go with-"
Cassie interrupts us, "Ryan, I still need a date, if you'd like to go?"
"Actually I was going to ask Ali." He replies hesitantly.
"Al!" I turn around to see Grayson behind me, "oh hey, what's up?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the halloween dance with me?" Gray smiled, he was playing with his thumbs.
"Oh um...." I gulped.
"You don't want to?" He turned his smile into a frown. "No, no its just you caught me by surprise! Sure, i'll go with you!" I nodded.
"Oh, ok cool. I'll text you later." He winked. "Hey Ryan." Grayson waved then walked away.

"I thought you just said dances are lame?" Ryan stated, he crossed his arms. "They are." I replied.
"Then why are you going with Grayson?" He shot back.
"Why am I being interrogated?" I laughed.
"Whatever." He turned around and joined the conversation with the group.

Grayson's POV
"She said yes, by the way." I smirked as I walked back to the table. "Wow, you proved me wrong, just saying she would have said yes to me to." "Im sure she would Josh." I scoffed.

*The bell rang*

Cassie's POV
"Hey, Ryan! Wait up!" I yell across the cafeteria grabbing my bag and rushing over to him. He turns around "whats up?" he says, in his regular husky voice.
"So about the dance." I quietly asked.
Sorry, Cassie, I don't think i'm actually going to go." "You just asked Ali!" I raised my eyebrow, I couldn't help but to be angry.
"Yeah, so? I like her. I don't want her to get any thoughts if I went with you ok? I said no Cas, get over it." He walked away.

"He likes.. HER? Allison, of course he does." I was so angry. "Of course, she gets everything she wants. She starves herself and now everyone likes her. She's still a fat pig and everyone knows it." I walked out of the cafeteria as these thoughts ran through my head.

I hope your enjoying the story so far.
Comment / Share / Enjoy!