Chapter 10

A/N: This whole chapter is basically flashback moments between Deathstroke and Nightwing because Dick is knocked out from the sedative Black Canary gave him in the last chapter.

The sharp pain flowed through his whole self just as his blood did in his veins.
Every single cut burned white hot against his already feverish skin.

Dick slowly opened his red sore, tired eyes opened to see Slade walking over towards him, placing a collar like thing around his neck. Dick tried to reach up to grab it but he couldn't move his arms.
He glanced down and saw his wrists strapped down against the table, he tried moving around but it was useless.

"I'll have to punish you" said Slade and pressed a button on the collar around his throat. Suddenly, the collar contracted, pressing tightly against his throat. Dick groan but then smirked up at Deathstroke.

Deathstroke narrowed his masked eyes and tapped his fingers against the table before he reached over and pulled up a small blade and held it up above Dick's head, turning it in the air then bringing it closer to his face.

"You are too confident, boy. I am in control, and you won't learn to obey and be my apprentice until I teach you. You will obey me! You're mine.'' said Deathstroke who made a small cut across Dick's cheek then quickly took a few steps back.

He pulled out a small remote from his pocket and then grinned up at Dick. "You belong to me and no one else!" he shouted and then pressed down on the remote.

As soon as Deathstroke pressed the button, a large amount of shock blasted through his weak and injured body.

Dick tried his best to hold in his screams but after a long minute he could no longer do so and screams erupted from his mouth, causing pain within his throat. Eventually the pain disappeared as he slipped into the darkness of unconsciousness.
---------------------------------------------------
[Dick's POV]

I slowly come to after what I can figure to have been a few hours out. I glance around to see that I am no longer strapped onto the table, my limbs are free but I am still not. I look around and notice that I am in a small cell. The room fells like a closet it is that small, making a bit of my air get trapped within my throat.

I try to push myself into a sitting position but my tired limbs feel like jell-o and refuse to hold me up, causing my body to fall backwards against the cell's hard cold floor. I sigh.

''Rahat'' (sh*t) I whisper in Romanian, not even fully aware that I even spoke that instead of English. My thoughts are scatter with my clouded mind. All I am really aware of at this moment is that I am held captive in this small cell and everything hurts.

It hurts to move, to breath, swallow and even hurts to think. Where ever I was, wasn't an enjoyable place. I certainly didn't seem to be having fun here. And whoever had me, had clearly done a lot to me, but what and who had me.

I tried to remember what had happened to me, who had me but every time I tried to put it all together I got a huge sharp pain in the back of my head with a blurry vision. My mind was all fuzzy and I had no idea as to why that was.

I closed my eyes as I drew in calming breaths which hurt like hell but I needed to calm down and focus and totally not focus on the pain in my head, along within my whole body. 

--------------------------

He forced himself up into an sitting position, ignoring the pain it caused him and how his weak body protested against this action.

Soon flashes of memories surfaced and as soon as I got a glimpse of something solid I jumped backwards.

"No! no, no, no! That...that couldn't be real!! Could it?!?! He...he couldn't be...he wasn't....NO!" thought Dick, he quickly pulled his legs upwards and wrapped his arms tightly around his chest. He tried to focus upon that memory even though it just scared the crap out of him.

The images weren't clear at all but he felt this pain within his chest. It was sadly a familiar pain to him, he truly hadn't felt it since the death of his parents. And as soon as he felt it, he knew in his heart that what he remembered was the truth.
That Wally, his best friend, was gone...dead.

A chill ran up his spine at the loss he now felt all over again hit him hard.

Suddenly, I hear the sound of the cell door opening and I open my eyes up, a tiny tear escaping and running down my face.
I look up at the figure standing there and squint for a second trying to see who it is, then I hear his dry laughter and images flash before my eyes.

Deathstroke.
Slade, he has me.

I look up to see him now standing right in front of me. I stiffen as Slade's gloved hand wraps around my neck. He gives my neck a good, tight squeeze before tossing me backwards. The back of my head makes contact with the hard floor and I hiss in pain slightly. I quickly glance back up at him and narrow my eyes.
No matter who much I am in pain, no matter what he does to me I can't...I won't give up. I have to fight, I have to be strong. That's who I am.

"Stand up.'' says Deathstroke and I let a small chuckle escape my lips.

As soon as I don't follow his order and I laugh at him, he back hands me. "Stand up.'' he says again and I smile up at him and watch to see what he does next. He slaps me again and then sends his boot flying towards my face. I see this coming and quickly dodge the blow to my face, even though moving that quickly sent pain up my back as if I was being stabbed a few times.

Deathstroke clearly sees my defiance burning within my eyes as he pulls a remote control out and grins down at me before pushing it.
Electricity and pain are all I can feel, the only thing burning within my mind.

Fragments of memories of Wally's death flash through my mind and I wonder if my best friend suffered, if he felt any kind of pain before his time. Was it like this or was it quick?
I closed my eyes and a piece of my wished this was my end, so I could be finally free.

To be free and to be with them, my mama and tati (mom and dad). With my best friend Wally and my brother Jason.