Chapter 1

Cassandra sat outside the Airport waiting for Gemma to pick her up. She had been sitting for the last 20 minutes and her shorts were starting to stick to her legs.
Suddenly, a black S.U.V pulled up and Gemma smirked from the passenger seat.
"Hey baby doll," Gemmea smirked as they put Cassandra's bag in the vehicle.
"Hey Gem, where is he," Cassandra asked and Gemma smiled gently.
"Not home yet. They get home tonight and YOU are my surprise," Gemma smiled as they headed to Teller-Morrow.
---------------------------------------------------
Happy walked behind his brothers as they walked out of Stockton. He saw his bike parked next to everyone's and he smirked and got on. Gemma hugged Jax then gave Clay a kiss making Happy look away.
"Oh boys, there's a surprise at the clubhouse," Gemma smiled and everyone looked at everyone but locked eyes with Happy. jax quickly caught on to what his mother said and his eyes widened.
"Ma, how did you," he started but Gemma gave hima secret smile.
"Don't ruin the surprise Jackson just get to the clubhouse," she smiled and they all took off and flipped off the prison as they left.
--------------------------------------------
As the club pulled in to Teller-Morrow they saw the large crowd waiting for them. As they parked the bike everyone began hugging.
Happy sighed softly but Gemma grabbed his arm then nodded her head to the left. Happy looked over confused then his eyes widened in shock.

With a small smile, Cassandra walked to him ignoring everyone's shocked face

With a small smile, Cassandra walked to him ignoring everyone's shocked face. As soon as she was in front of Happy her hand softly touched his jaw and he shakily breathed in.
"Cassandra," he whispered and she smiled softly up at him.
"Hi, Happy," she smiled and he yanked her in his chest and aggressively claimed her lips.
The club cheered as the two wrapped there arms around each other after two years.
-----------------------------------------
Happy sat watching everyone have a good time around him until Cassandra walked up to him a beer in her hands. He took it quietly and pulled her on his lap. His eyes searched for his claim and frowned when he couldn't see it. Cassandra grabbed a napkin and wiped slowly revealing the crow.
"I couldn't get it covered," she whispered and with a growl Happy bit the tattoo as she choked out a moan.
Smirking Happy stood up and threw her over his shoulder then made his way to his room.
Throwing her on his bed and locking the door they stripped each other. "You let another man tattoo you," he growled and she kissed his neck.
"Then punish me Hap," she whispered seductively in his ear. With a snarl, Happy grabbed her hips and entered her all the way. Cassandra groaned at the feeling of being completely full. A feeling she knew could only be met by Happy.
"Fuck girl," he snarled and pounded into her as he kissed her aggressively then attacked her neck.
Almost an hour later they finished and Happy collapsed next to her. He pulled her to him amd breathed in her scent softly.
"Don't ever leave me again girl," he told her against her hair and she nodded gently.
Soon they both fell asleep, tightlt pressed into each other.