Chapter 2

Happy woke up the next morning and stretched out. His hands skimmed the sheets for the warm body he loved but all he got was air. He shot up in bed, his heart hammering in his chest. "No," he growled and grabbed his jeans and threw them on.
He ran out of the room and searched for Cassandra but he came to a stop when he saw the tall, curvy brunette making breakfast. Smiling to himself, he walked behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"You scared the fuck out of me, little girl," he sighed and kissed her shoulder.
"Sorry, Hap. I was making everyone breakfast," she told him and pressed her lips to his cheek softly.
The two stood like that and the guys walked inside but froze staring at the tall man who held the shorter woman in his chest.
"Well good morning," Jax smirked putting a cigarette in between his lips. The two broke apart and Happy grunted.
"Cassandra, is is just me or did your legs become better," Tig purred eyeing the brunette. Happy froze and looked down to see his shirt on her. It barely covered her round ass and Happy growled dangerously.
"Tiggy, in your dreams. White boys don't do it for me," Cassandra smirked making Happy chuckle quietly then kissed her head. "I'm going shower girl," he whispered in her ear and she nodded.
-----------------------------------------
Cassandra kissed Happy on his head as her and Gemma came back from the store. It was Sunday which meant family dinner at Gemma's and ALL of the Old Lady's had to help.
"Where's Donna," Cassandra asked Gemma quietly and the older woman sighed.
"About a month after you left, Donna was murdered. Opie is with Lyla," Gemma explained and Cassandra raised an eyebrow.
"The porn star," she asked dumbfounded and the older woman nodded.
A few hours later, everyone arrived for dinner and Happy saw Cassandra's eyes look at everyone. She smiled at the family and he smirked to himself.
"They missed you," Happy said from beside her.
"I missed them," Cassandra told him honestly.