Chapter 3

Happy placed a slap on Cassandra's ass as he walked towards his bike. Ever since she came back, he's been in a not as murderous mood.
"Hey," she called to him and rest her hand on the tank of the bike. He raised an eyebrow at her questioningly.
"What girl," he smirked and she bit her lip making him internally groan.
"I wanna go to Ma's for the weekend. Just us, take her out. Get dinner," she said and rested her hand on his leg with a pout. Happy sighed and got off the bike while resting his hands on her hips.
"I dont know girl. The club has some shit going on," he started but she pecked his neck softly. His train of thought was completely unrailed as her lips ran over his throat.
"Your Ma, needs us Hap. I need you. I miss you," Cassandra pouted and her soft eyes locked in his hard ones. Sighing, he ran his hands down her arms gently.
"Alright, girl. I will talk to the guys at church," he sighed and she smiled. "But your ass better be naked and in bed waiting," he growled as his voice deepened.
She smiled brightly and he softly kissed her. "I gotta go baby girl. Be careful and call me if something happens," he said and she nodded slowly as he got on the bike. "I love you," he whispered as she pecked his lips again.
"I love you too," she told him and he pulled away from the clubhouse.
-----------------------------------------
Happy sat at the table and looked at his brothers. "Cassandra wants us to head to my Ma's house for the weekend," he said looking at Clay who gave a nod.
"We won't need you this weekend. Take care of your Old Lady and your mother but Monday you better be here for work," Clay told him and Happy nodded with a blank look on his face. They called church to an end and Happy walked out to his bike and headed home.
As he walked through the door, he took his shoes off the walked towards their room. When he opened the door, a very naked Cassandra laid on the bed with a wocked smirk on her lips.
Smirking, Happy undressed and she stood up slowling stroking his chest. "Shower first love. Gotta get clean first," she purred and he smirked wickedly.
"I'd rather be filthy," he snarled and he pushed her on the bed and crawled over her. As Cassandra let out a giggle, Happy claimed her lips.
-------------------------------------
Happy pulled Cassandra to his side and stroked her cheek lovingly. "Come on girl," he told her and got out of bed and pulled her to the bathroom.
She ran a bath and climbed in while waiting as Happy locked the doors of the house. He came back in and slid in behind her.
As they relaxed, Cassandra rested her head on Happy's chest and he wrapped an arm around her.
"So, they agreed," he told her as he twirled her hair through his rough fingers. She smiled up at him and he pecked her lips.
"We leave tomorrow but you gotta repay me," he whispered and she turned in his arms smirking.
"I think, I can do that," she purred and kissed him roughly as water splashed out.