Chapter 6

Cassandra teased Tara as Jax kissed her before leaving and Tara rolled her eyes at the heavily pregnant woman.
"Hey, watch my girls," Happy muttered as he stood behind Cassandra. His hands sitting on her large stomach protectively. The Sons still couldn't believe that Killa had changed. Some say he went soft but others knew that his temper got worse. He had a family to protect and that caused him to be more hostile on jobs.
"I got them Hap," Tara smiled and he nodded before tilting Cassandra's head back and kissed her.
"Anything happens with the little one. Call me right away," he growled and Tara nodded as he kissed Cassandra again.
"Love you queen," Happy whispered and Cassandra smiled up at him.
"Love you my king," she whispered and he smirked at the nickname before heading to his bike.

As the bikes pulled away, Tara helped Cassandra walk in to the clubhouse and Ratboy helped her sit down. Smiling Cassandra looked at all the baby stuff she had to go through and began packing what will be needed in a few weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Hap, you ready for that little girl," Jax asked and the man looked up from his phone and nodded. Happy only talked a lot around Cassandra, so getting him to talk about his family was almost impossible.

"When is she due," Tig asked as they waited for the Chinese who seemed to be taking their time.

"Three weeks. June 17, is what they are telling us. I think earlier," Happy grunted and chewed on his toothpick and Opie smirked.

"Got a name," Chibs pushed and Happy rolled his eyes as they all looked at him.

"Cas would skin me alive if I ruined the surprise," Happy grunted as he thought of his Old lady who hadn't even told HIM of the baby's name. 

"Princess Lowman, is gonna put us in jail, if she looks anything like her mother," Bobby said and they all laughed.

The Chinese pulled up and they all stood straight. They dropped the teasing looks and became serious as Clay walked up to Lin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassandra stood slowly and rubbed her belly as the baby gave a hard kick. "Ow, little girl. Leave things in place in there," Cassandra grumbled as her daughter used her insides as soccer balls.

Ratboy stood close to the woman in fear that something could happen. He followed her to the kitchen when she suddenly doubled over with a yelp and he grabbed her sides. Suddenly, something like water was on the ground and Tara and Gemma shot up. 

"Call Happy now," Gemma yelled and quickly escorted Cassandra to the S.U.V and Tara got in the back as she measured each contraction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy answered his phone when he saw Rat's number flashing. "What," Happy snapped and everyone went quiet as they looked at the man.

"Her water broke," Rat rushed out and Happy growled while shutting the phone. 

"I gotta get to the hospital. My girls need me," Happy snarled and Lin nodded.

"We are done here ," Lin said and all of the Sons got on their bikes and followed Happy to the Hospital. As soon as Happy parked his bike, he jumped off and slammed the helmet on the seat then rushed inside.

"Cassandra Blaine," He growled and the nurse quickly looked it up. 

"Ms. Blaine is being prepped for the baby but sir you can't go in there," The nurse yelped and Happy growled as Clay rested his hands on the desk.

"Look lady, that's his woman and his baby, So unless you let him back there, he's gonna destroy this room," Clay smirked as Happy shook in rage. He was pissed that they are holding him back from his girls. 

"HAPPY," Tara yelled and the man looked at her and then ran behind her as they rushed to the room Cassandra was in. He threw the door open and looked at his girl who was breathing heavy with a doctor in front of her.  Happy rushed forward and rest his head on Cassandra's then kissed her hand that now had a vice grip on his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours later, the large crowd in the waiting room quietly made their way into the room. They saw Happy and Cassandra laying in bed asleep. Happy had a possessive hold on her as they slept and Jax chuckled.

The soft sounds of wheels were heard and Gemma covered her mouth at the sight of the small baby. The nurse gently went to wake up the couple but Tig stopped her.

"Doll, that's not a smart move. We got it," he quickly said as he saw Happy's arms tense when the nurse was reaching to shake them. The nurse backed away and Tig tapped Happy then jumped away as the taller man growled and swung.

"What," Happy snarled and Tig smirked slightly at the sight of the enrage man.

"Princess is here and needs her parents," He chuckled and Happy nodded then woke Cassandra slowly. She woke up and looked around smiling at her family.

The nurse handed the child to her father who kissed her head then walked to Gemma. The older woman took the baby in her arms and sat down.

"Meet, Adora Claire Lowman," Cassandra smiled and the Scotsmen looked at the coupled shocked when hearing the Gaelic name.

"Her name is Beloved One," Chibs smiled and Cassandra smiled lightly at him but what she said next had the man fall to his knees.

"Had to incorporate something from her grandfather's homeland," She said and Chibs went in to tears then kissed her head and held her close.

"You're like a dad to me Chibs and I couldn't think of anyone else to be that sweet baby's grandfather," She whispered and Gemma slowly handed the baby to the man who held her close.

Soon everyone left and Happy joined his girls on the bed and held them close.