Chapter 5

It was Happy's birthday and he woke up alone in bed. Frowning, he sat up and looked around. There was no sounds in the house and Hapoy growled as he walked to the bathroom. He saw Cassandra's curly hand writing on the mirror.
'Good morning, my love! Happy birthday! Clay said to take the day off and come to the shop around 8! Love you Happy!'
Shrugging, Happy got in the shower and relaxed for a bit. He had no clue what to do today until 8 so he decided to fix his bike.
-------------------------------------------
Happy looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30. So he took a shower and then got dressed. Throwing on his cut, he grabbed his keys and headed to Teller-Morrow.
As he pulled up, everyone was waiting outside and started yelling, Happy Birthday. Happy could give two fucks less about everyone except his girl, who he couldn't seem to find.
"Happy birthday, brother," Jax smirked and clapped Happy on the shoulder.
"Where's Casaandra," Happy grunted and Jax smirked and handes him a wrapped present.
Happy opened it and saw a note.
'Look up.' Frowning, Happy looked up towards the roof and saw her standing there. Smirking, Happy climbed up the ladder and Cassandra stood in a tight black dress and heels.
"Happy birthday, love," she purred and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled and kisses her lips while wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I got something for you," she whispered as they stood there with their foreheads resting against one another.
Happy let her go and she bent down and grabbed a box then handed it to him.
Slowly, Happy opened it and his eyes widened at the sight of the ultrasound. He picked it up in his hands as tears pooled in his eyes.
"How far," he whispered and looked at his Old Lady who smiled gently and stroked her slightly rounded belly.
"Five months. I wanted to tell you as soon as I found out but figured this would be better," she smiled and he sat down.
Cassandra stood in front of him and he softly stroked her stomach. "What are we having," he whispered and she rested her hands on his as the baby kicked softly.
"A girl," she smiled and Happy choked on a sob making Cassandra's heart swell. The most feared killer sat in front of her in tears while his hands covered his unborn child.
"Oh, my queen," Happy swallowed and kissed her roughly and her hands held his cheeks softly.
---------------------------------------
The two came down from the roof and everyone looked at the couple. "Well guys, we are all going to jail. We got outselves a princess in the oven," Happy yelled and the club groaned.
Cassandra laughed and leaned in to her boyfriend who rested his large hand on her belly.
Gemma smiled at the gesture and knew Happy was already protecting the small life that was growing inside Cassandra's womb. Gemma watched as everyone walked up to the couple and Happy tuck Cassandra in his side almost behind him.
--------------------------------------------------
That night Happy lay awake in bed with Cassandra asleep in his side. He was running his fingers softly on her belly, as his other arm lay under his head.
His little girl kicked against his fingers and he smirked then laid his hand flat aginst Cassandra's belly.
'Princess Lowman' as Happy called the small baby, pressed against her fathers hand. He couldn't believe that his girl was pregnant and that she was bearing him a daughter.
'Daddy will protect you, Princess. I will protect you and Mommy no matter what,' Happy promised in his head as he slowly fell asleep.