Chapter 9

When Cassandra arrived at TM, she wasn't expecting it to be empty. The only sign that there was anyone on the lot was the cars and the bikes. This made Cassandra confused, since everyone was normally working on vehicles.
She called out for one of the Happy but got no answer so with a shrug, she walked inside. She saw everyone standing around Happy and her daughter with smiles and with a confused look she walked over.
"Queen," Happy chuckled and placed a kiss on her lips making her smile.
"What is all of this Hap," she questioned the y'all man that held her close.
"Marry me Cas, right here and right now," he said in his deep voice and she gasped as he pulled out the most beautiful ring she'd ever seen.
Silently, Cassandra nodded and he slips the ring on her finger and they turned as the justice of the peace walked forward with a smile.
As the ceremony began Happ and Cassandra stared at each other neither really cared about what was being said but would agree when needed but nobody could quests what would happen.
"Does any person object to why these two should not be wed," the justice said looking around but Kax just laughed.
"Nobody is crazy enough to break these two up," he laughed until the doors burst open making Happy throw a dangerous look at the newcomer.
"I object."