Dedicated to you guys

And I was proud over 400views... wow like guys im so happy people like my book....i mean im just this 16 year old living in Australia..... but man this book is soo depressing... just what i like!! anyway i just thought id take a chapter to appreciate you guys... the readers.... everytime i see a vote, comment or adding it to the reading list i get really excited!  like man... dude honestly if you just use wattpad to read... you have the most important job here you drive us to keep on writing!! ok ill try and stop scrolling through pinterest to finish this... but i gotta get Emporias (i cant even spell lol)new clothes by Panic! At the disco on my phone.... no no bad me keep writing!! anyway i just wanted to tell you guys how much i love you!! also side note...if anyone likes rping seriously pm me!! ummm the next chapter will be called 'even if they weren't so good'.... yes for those Fallout Boy fans out there.... yep the last two chapters are from that song... and  lol im lisnting to that song right now... ahhh i didnt even realise.... wow now im just typing for the sake of typing...maybe i should just get to the update....yeah... good plan... anyway ill just end with a picture of the turtles being cute!! 

 anyway ill just end with a picture of the turtles being cute!! 

BTW you wont chapter behind this update its just random rants and crap)