Prologue

Tzuyu

"Tzuyu, I think you should check on BTS. Their manager which is my bestfriend, said that one of those 7 members likes you." Dad said while were eating dinner.

Now guess what?

He wants me to be one of those so-called "ARMY('s)" because he thinks that it will be a good thing for me because TWICE just have their comeback which our song was "KNOCK KNOCK". Dad has been like that since his bestfriend the manager of BTS, told him that one of the members like me. So what? What should I do? Like that person back?. He even wants me to be one of those "ARMY('s)". It's not that I don't like BTS it's just that I don't have interest being a fangirl. I just live for TWICE, Once, Friends, and My family. I don't like being a fangirl.

I didn't have an idol too. Because what will happen to me if I idolized them or something? Even though I lived in the music industry, doesn't mean I loved or Idolized someone. I just love my career, twice, friends, and especially my family.

"I already checked them, they're good." I lied. I didn't even know their faces and names.

"That's great! So do you like them?" Mom said while putting some gravy on her steak.

"Kind of." I lied. I don't know their songs. I don't know and care about them.

"Woah, our princess likes them now. So shall we do it?" Dad said while me? I choked my food. I got shock and nervous of what dad said.

"What do you mean Dad?" I asked.

"We'll tell you tomorrow. So finish your food and take a bath before you go to bed. You've been tired this days dear. Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"I'm okay. We just have many practices, show, and etc. I'll go now. Goodnight." I said and kissed them on their cheeks.

Argh. I can't sleep. I think I should just play with my phone. While I'm looking back to our "Sixteen" videos, BTS pops up into my mind. Idk why. Maybe I'm crazy. So I searched them on google. I've never search to any kpop groups except for JYPE's groups. Poof! I must say, they're handsome but, that doesn't mean I like them because it's a fact.

I looked up on each members which their names was kind of sloppy especially that Taehyung guy? Why would his stage name "V" ? I didn't get it.

I end up searching their songs since I already searched them. Their songs was great. I watched their shows, performance, and etc. Wait? What am I doing?

I was done watching one of their performance in music bank and the autoplay in youtube was on. So it played automatically And their performance there was, cool. It was a performance of FIRE and BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS IN MELON MUSIC AWARDS

TWICE attended this music awards but why haven't I watched this? Maybe I'm sleeping in the backstage. I remember! I slept backstage when they performed ( which I didn't know ).

It's already 12o'clock and I still can't sleep. So I went downstairs and sneak first if the maids are still awake. Luckily, they're all asleep. I went to the refrigerator and look for food and I saw white forest cake slice so I bought it with me into the room and continue on what I'm doing.

On my way to my room, I heard Dad was talking about the twice and school so I've decided to listen to what they're talking about.

"Do we really need to transfer her to the school where BTS studies too?" Mom asked dad.

"Of course. And that will be good." Dad replied.

"What do you mean" -Mom

"So Tzuyu will get to know the BTS. And I already like the guy who likes her." Dad said. Happily.

"Who is it? Tell me." Mom asked.

"I won't tell you." Dad said.

"And why?" Mom asked

"Because you'll tell Tzuyu."

Clang! Oh no. The vase fall.

"Who was that? Show your face!" Dad shouted which made me ran towards my room and hide my food under the bed.

I heard the door open so I knew that mom and dad checked me if I'm sleeping or what.

After they left, tears fell down. Why? Did dad really have to do this? I will seperate school with TWICE.

No, I won't let that happen.

"Good Morning princess. Eat breakfast now." Mom greeted me while I'm brushing my teeth.

"Mom, can't you see I'm brushing my teeth!" I said while brushing my teeth. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"We know dear. It's because we have a surprise for you." Dad said.

"Why do I have to listen if I already know what is that surprise?" I said to myself.

"So mom, what is that surprise?" I asked. Even though I know it already.

"So now you know the BTS, we decided to transfer you to the school where KPOP groups studies." Dad explained

"Do I really have to?" I mumble which they didn't heard. Lucky I am.

"You're going there with TWICE." Dad continued.

"Jinjja? Are you serious dad?!" I said with a smiling face. It's alright to transfer because I'm with TWICE! Aja!

"Yes! We already talked to JYP. He'd agree with our decision. But you girls, behave there okay?" Mom said.

"Gumowoyo Eomma, Appa. Saranghaeyo."

"We love you too Princess."

A/N:
AnnyeongHaseyo! I hope you like the prologue. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I'm sorry guys if you don't like it. Because it my first time writing. But still, thankyouuuu~

follow my twt account:
@pjmkulinkyut