Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

"Chaeyoung, get up now. We have practice remember? Or else we'll be late." I said as I woke up Chaeyoung.

It is our practice today for the performance of KNOCK KNOCK at music bank and after that, we'll be preparing for the first day of school tomorrow.

Among all of us, I'm the first member who always woke up early and then woke the other members. Just like what I did to Chaeyoung. It is our first day here at our new dorm with BTS.

As I walk downstairs, I saw all of the BTS members. Jin was cooking, Rapmon was playing his phone, Jimin was with V and Suga, and Jungkook..... Just got out of their bathroom.

So I saw again those six-

What am I saying?!

I was on my way back upstairs until Jimin saw me and greeted me.

"Good Morning Tzuyu!" He greeted.

"G-good M-morning." I greeted back.

I was shy because I'm not wearing bra. Until Jungkook saw me too, as well as the others. So i just rushed upstairs. Good thing I have these beautiful long hair so maybe Jimin didn't notice it.

"Tzuyu look at yourself! Why aren't you wearing a bra? There are boys down here! You should be careful." Jihyo unnie said as I come in to our dorm.

"Mianhe Unnie." I replied.

"Just get ready now Tzuyu. Wear your bra first before eating break fast." She reminded.

"Arraseo." I answered.

"Well, hello there girls! Let's eat breakfast. We've been waiting for you girls." Jhope said to us as we go down.

"Sorry if we took so long." Dahyun said.

"Nah, it's okay. Let's eat before the food cools up." Jin said.

"This taste good." I said as I tasted Jin's dish.

"Gumowoyo." He replied.

"So girls, tomorrow is the first day of school. How do you feel?" V asked.

"We're kind of nervous tho. Because we don't know the students there." Sana replied.

"Well, we're here. We'll be your friends." Rapmon said.

"When did TWICE debuted?" Suga asked.

"Uh, 2015. Through the show Sixteen." Jihyo unnie replied.

"I'm done." Jungkook said as he stood up and put the his plate on the kitchen.

"Nah, don't mind him, he's always like that. Oh yeah, I remember you girls do the cleaning right?" Taehyung said.

"Yes. So Me and Chaeyoung will wash it." Dahyun replied.

[Time skip]

"We better go now because we have practice today and buy some school stuffs and bags for tomorrow's first day of school." Dahyun said as they finished washing the dishes.

"Thank you for the breakfast." Nayeon unnie said.

"It's okay, at least we're quits." Jungkook replied.

As we went out of the dorm, I saw a swimming pool on the right side of the house. I'm right.

"Woah! They have a swimming pool here?" Dahyun whispered to me.

"I was right. I already saw it yesterday. I thought it was just a water on a grass." I replied.

"It is corny Tzuyu." She answered.

"What? I'm not joking!" I replied.

Ugh, good thing were here! There was a fucking traffic jam as we go here. Ugh.

We went to our practice room and practiced KNOCK KNOCK.

We uploaded it on our youtube page and we already receive some good comments of ONCE's.
Saranghaeyo Once's!

This only means that we're done practicing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and we're going to the mall to buy school stuffs and bags. We already have the uniform and it's cute!

~*****~

Jin's POV

TWICE was already out of the house and we were just staying here because we have no schedule for today because tomorrow is the first day of school so were going to prepare today.

"Uh, hyung where's my socks?" Jungkook asked me.

"Here. I saw it on the dry laundry" I replied.

As I went downstairs, I saw Suga on the couch lying down. But not sleeping. I remembered his actions towards Jihyo. He was calm and looks very happy. He was not like that even to the other groups. So I decided to talk to him, besides I'm bored.

"Suga." I said as I sit beside him so he sat down.

"What?" He said with a cold tone.

"Ya! Do you have a cold?" I asked.

"No." He answered.

" you sound cold." I replied.

"Fuck off. I know you're bored. What do you want?" He asked.

"I just notice something on you." I said.

"What?" He replied.

"Your actions towards Jihyo." I answered.

"What about that?" He replied. He's so damn slow!

"It's different. You act just like you already know her since birth. You're not like that. It's new! And I like that kind of you. Hehehe" I said.

I looked closely to his reaction, he's serious and his cheeks are red. Red? Does he like her?

"Y-ya! Are you idiot? Of course they're new here. Do you want them to leave already just because I have a serious and cold traits?" He replied.

"That's not what I mean, What I mean is, do you like her?" I asked.

It took him seconds to answer.

"Why would I like her? I just know her." He replied after 10 seconds.

"Ah! I gotta go wash up. We're all going to the mall to buy school stuffs and bags, shoes,and etc. Wear shades and masks because of those stupid dispatch photographers. " He added.

We just got here at the mall to buy school things and etc. We're done on the bags and the only thing left we must do is school stuffs and we decided to eat lunch here since TWICE will be home tonight.

"Ya! Look it's TWICE!" Jungkook told us and we saw TWICE. They just went inside the bookstore tho.

We went inside the bookstore and they saw us. So we invited them to eat lunch with us.

"Okay, our treat." Jeongyeon said and we all agree and so does TWICE.

~*****~

Mina's POV

We all just got home from the mall. Aish! Were so tired. We already ate dinner so we're now here in our dorm. Until Dahyun talked to me.

"Ya! Minari, what do you do when you like someone?" She asked

"Idunno. I don't care about that." I answered. Because it's not my priority.

"Who is it by the way?" I added.

"I won't tell you." She said and rushed back to their room.

Aish! that little tofu! Ugh, I better sleep now because were early for tomorrow's first day of school.

A/N:
  Hello again! Sorry if you found some grammatical errors and etc. Vote & Comment guys 😂

I'm sorry because of Mina's POV😂 Sorry for this short chapter!

follow my twitter account:
@pjmkulinkyut