Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV

*alarm rings*

Ugh, did I alarm my phone? I don't think so.......

OMO! IT'S OUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!

I looked at my phone and it's just 6:00 in the morning so we have one hour to prepare.

I went to my unnies room to wake them up to get ready for school. I don't want us to be late on the first day.

"Unnie? Wake up now. It's our first day and we only have one hour to prepare. Get up now and I'll wake the other members up." I said as I went to Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon unnies room. So I'll go to the japanese line rooms now.

"Unnie! Get up~" I wasn't able to continue because Sana shouted as a reply.

"YES. WE'LL BE GETTING READY NOW. WERE ALL AWAKE NOW! SO SHUT UP TZUYU." Sana shouted.

"Mianhe!" I shouted back.

I already woke up my roommates before I woke the others up. I better wash up.

As I look into our mirror, the uniform suits me. Hehehe. It's cute as me.

I went down to eat breakfast and I saw the BTS members are ready too. They're wearing they're uniform that makes them look like a casual student. They're awesome. But I'm still not a fan of them. I'm just saying the truth.

I sat down on the sofa to watch TV. Jihyo unnie was beside me and beside her was Jungkook. Jihyo unnie was watching music videos in MTV and so as I. Until the Music Video of "Cheer Up" was played.

"Ya! That's your song right?" Jungkook asked us.

"Yes." We answered.

I saw the other members of BTS and unnies at the dining area. So we all went there to eat. But we didn't close the T.V because next on our song was Blood, Sweat, and Tears.

"chingureul mannanuera shy shy shy" said Taehyung and acted it.

Aish, that brat. Don't worry, Sana will like it. Hehehe.

"What's your schedule?" Jin asked as he went to the table. 

"Sana, Dahyun and I were classmates. Jihyo unnie, Jeongyeon, Nayeon,Chaeyoung ,was our classmate in Science and Physical Education. Momo and Mina was our classmate in Math and Korean Subject." I answered.

"Oh, what was your section?" Suga asked.

"Me, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon were B-1 first shift. Tzuyu, Dahyun, Sana were A-2 lastly, Momo and Mina were B-2." Jihyo unnie answered.

"Woah, were classmates Momo and Mina. Hobi was with us too." Jin answered.

"And Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon, you girls were our classmates." Suga added.

"So does it mean, Jimin, V, and Jungkook were going to be our classmates?" I asked.

"Yes. Is there any matter?" Jungkook answered.

Huh? I hate that guy! I'm just asking.

"Just asking." I replied.

"I see you're all done eating. Who's in charge of washing the dishes?" Jimin asked.

"Jihyo and Chaeyoung." I answered.

"Suga and I will help." Rapmon said.

"Aniyo, it's alright. We can do it." Chaeyoung said.

"No, we'll help. It's just for today." Rapmon said.

~*****~

"Woa, this school is big! Let's have a tour!" Dahyun said.