Chapter 10

Mina's POV

I was sad all day actually. Since I haven't confess to Jin. I want to confess to him my feelings last night actually, but it rained. Awesome right? Why does rain need to pour by that time! Argh. Well, maybe I shouldn't tell him my feelings first, someday I promise that I'll confess to him and make sure I won't fail.

We were now going back to the school since we've done the activities. Still, I can't believe Momo and Jhope are dating. Its so sweet! They make their own love story. When will Jin and I make our own love story? I guess not.

"Mina! You're bag is open." Jin shouted from his friends.

I look at my back and it's open. Aish! Who opened it?! I thanked him by bowing slowly. Hehe.

I checked my bag if something went missing since it was open all the time. I saw a pink heart folded paper. It wasn't mine actually. I mean, how to did it get there?

Our bus is already here so I decided to look at it while riding the bus.

BTS and TWICE are sharing a one bus since were sixteen. I saw Jhope sit beside Momo, Suga sit beside Jihyo, Taehyung sit beside Sana, Namjoon sit beside Chaeyoung, Jimin sit beside Dahyun, and Jungkook sit beside Tzuyu. Wait, are they a couples?! Jin might sit beside Nayeon or Jeongyeon.

Well, Its okay. I'm used to be a loner anyways. If I haven't met TWICE I'm still a loner now.

I remember the pink paper inside my bag so I took my bag beside me on the chair and someone put a bag there. Its Jin.

"Hey" He said and sit beside me.

My heart! Don't you dare beat fast!

"Oh, h-hey." I replied. Such a pabo Mina!

"Is it okay if I sit here?" He asked.

"You're sitting." I answered. We both giggled.

"What are you doing anyways?" He asked me.

"I'm going to read this pink paper I saw on my bag." I replied.

"Oh, I see. I'm going to sleep for the whole ride. Wake me up if were at the school." He said and I nodded as he start sleeping.

Okay so where am I now? Ya. The paper, I should read it.

"Dear Minari,
Hi, hehe. Creepy right? Since you didn't know who give this to you. I was kind of a coward since confessing is not my thing. So I think I'll confess through this letter.

Myoui Mina, a black swan and I am a pink princess since I love pink bc its making me manly. I didn't know that I would fall for you deeper than I thought. I just thought that we're just going to be friends since we were not that close. Sad. But I hope we get to know each other more.

Mina, I like you since I saw you on the Music Bank performing Cheer Up. By that time, I confessed to my long time crush but he rejected me. When I saw you on the TV that time, It was love at first sight. Actually I didn't believe in that but I was wrong. I easily moved on from her and started to know you.

I fell in love to you. I liked you. I can't confess in person since I was a coward. I'm afraid I might get rejected again.

Anyways, I was planning on giving this to you last night. But It rained. Hehehe. Anyways, saranghae!

-KSJ, pink prince

What was that? Who could this guy be? I think I should reject him, since I like someone and its Jin.

But it maybe one of my classmates I guess. So I think I'll be able to find out who is this pink prince.

Then I felt a head on my shoulder. My heart skipped a beat.

Jin was sleeping and his head was on my shoulder. My heartbeat. I CAN HEAR IT SO LOUDDD. ARGHH. CALM MINA CALM.

"Why is it so Noisy?" He said while sleeping and held my hand.

HE.HELD.MY.HAND.

I guess he heard my heartbeat since his head was on my shoulder. OMG.

I pat his head while he's holding my hand. To make him sleep comfortable.

If he is not the guy for me, I hope his destined girl will be humble and caring. I want to see him smile.

[Minaa! Don't make me cry! What you said is related to me! Jiminie! I hope you'll be happy even you and I aren't meant for each other!]

Don't worry author-nim! I'll make sure to tell it to Jimin.

[No! Don't. I'll kill you!]

Of course it is a joke author-nim!

Well, I guess I'm just going to sleep to since it was a 5hrs drive.

~*****~

Sorry for the slow update and short chapter guys! My phone is lagging so I can't use it properly. Especially the keyboard!

Anyways, thanks for being patient.