Chapter 11

OMNISCIENT

The bus of TWICE and BTS are almost on the school. They were all tired because of the 5hrs drive.

They were near the mountains now. Everyone was sleeping except Tzuyu and Jungkook. They can't sleep because of the snore of Dahyun which is beside Jimin.

Tzuyu took a peak on Dahyun which was snoring so hard. She was so shock of what she saw.

She saw Dahyun's head on Jimin's shoulder. She went eww actually. She knows Dahyun likes Jimin of course.

Tzuyu is staring at the window, thinking of what happen to them. Jungkook was thinking of it too. Tzuyu felt a skin beside him and it was Jungkook's hand who fell asleep while thinking. She didn't move even an inch. She stayed on her position so that she won't disturb Jungkook's deep sleep.

While she was staring at the window, she saw a giant rock on the sideways. She was scared that they might get into an accident. But she think positive.

All of them were startled as the driver shouted.

"We have no breaks!" The driver shouted.

All of them panicked. Especially Tzuyu. Tzuyu has a trauma of an accident.

And yep, the bus hit on the giant rock. Everyone has blood on their body of course. Especially Yoongi who was too near on the giant rock.

Good thing Tzuyu was still awake, but Jungkook is on the floor. She called the 911 and they respond quickly.

Tzuyu was worried to all of them. Especially to Yoongi.

*

Tzuyu's POV

All of us were here now on the emergency room except Yoongi. I was worried more to Yoongi to be honest. I hope his skull is not fractured.

The nurse is done curing my wound at head. So she left me on the bed. Dahyun, Momo, Jhope, Sana, Taehyung, Jin, Mina, Chaeyoung, and the rest have their consciousness back except for Jungkook.

Idk how Jungkook fall since I was staring at the window. The driver is still sleeping while the nurse are treating her wounds and, bones? Is he fractured?

As I went to the bathroom, I saw some paparazzi outside. Maybe JYP and Bang-PD nim knows about this accident.

All of us who has their consciousness back went to the operating room since Yoongi and Jungkook was there.

After 45 minutes, the doctor went out. We all askes if they were okay.

"Well, Jungkook is stable now we just get the glass that was on his hips. For Yoongi, The most damaged part was his head. We can't say if he can have amnesia or more worse than that. Excuse me." The doctor said and leave.

I feel relieved when I heard that Jungkook is stable. But Yoongi. Oh no please. Jihyo unnie was crying. Oh please, I hope yoongi won't have amnesia.

*

Yoongi's POV

My head hurts as I open my eyes. I was on a hospital bed and I have a band on my head.

What happened? Why am I at hospital? And who is this girl beside me?

She have a bangs, big eyes, and long hair. She was holding my hands and I took a peak on her.

She was startled as I touched her head. She cried and said Yoongi.

Is Yoongi my name? And this girl, who is she by the way?

I saw some people approaching me with the doctor. Some of them are happy and looked worried base on their faces.

The doctor checked on me. And then a boy talked to me.

"Yoongi, Are you alright?" A guy with a broad shoulders said

"Who are you?" I asked. I didn't know him and how does he know me.

"Don't you remember us Yoongi?" A girl who looks like yoda asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. They're creepy!

"Well, he have an amnesia." The doctor stated on the people.

The girl with bangs who was beside me earlier was crying. And some of them looks sad.

"Is there a chance that his memories come back sooner?" The blonde girl with bangs asked.

"Well, in his state it may took a year or months since the most damaged part was on his head." The doctor said.

The doctor leave as all of them approached me. The girl with bangs who was beside me went out. I feel a heartbreak when she went out. Why?

"Hyung! Its me Taehyung! Don't you remember me?" the Taehyung guy asked.

"Ya! Did he have a sudden memory loss or amnesia?" The girl beside him said.

"Amnesia. Why Sana?" Taehyung replied to that Sana.

"He has an amnesia of course he forgot us!" The girl said worriedly and walked out and then Taehyung followed her.

"Suga, Do you remember your family or name?" The guy who has broad shoulders asked me again.

"Yes." I replied.

And then some of them went out. Only the guy with broad shoulders, a guy who is short, a girl with bangs and black hair [A/N: this is nayeon.] left.

Who are they and did just the doctor said Amnesia? What's that? And why is the girl who was beside me earlier when I was sleeping walked out and cry? Why am I at the hospital? Why are some of them walked out?