Chapter 14

Jihyo's POV

I was going to visit Yoongi today but before I visit him, I went to a shop to buy him a pillow for neck.

Actually, I can't stop crying and worry for him these past few days. I can't help of course, Im his girlfriend.

As I pay the pillow I bought, I saw Nayeon unnie bought a pillow.

"Unnie." I said as we both saw each other.

"Oh, Jihyo. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I bought a pillow for Yoongi. How about you? I thought you're at hospital at Jungkook?" I said.

"Yes, I just bought a pillow for Jungkook since Tzuyu asked me to." She answered.

"Well, let's just go together at the hospital." I said and she nod.

*

"Unnie, you go to Jungkook first, I'll just give this to Yoongi." I said and she nod as response.

I brought the flowers, porridge, and the pillow that I bought for him. I know his uncomfortable with the hospital bed that's why I bought him a pillow for neck.

"Yoongi?" I said as I sneak on the door.

"He's your girlfriend." I heard Jhope said.

I didn't enter and just listen to their conversation.

"Who? Jihyo?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, and I'm in a relationship with Momo." Jhope replied.

"The blonde girl with bangs?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. So you should remember how much you love Jihyo. You love her more than us dude. I mean you love her very much. Even though we didn't know that you liked her ever since." Jhope said and they both laugh.

My heart flattered. So I entered the room.

"Oh. Jihyo! Yoongi is awake." Hobi said and helped me carry the flowers.

"Thanks." I said and smiled at him.

Yoongi and I had a 7 seconds eye contact as I sit beside him since Jhope gave us privacy. Awkward.

"H-hey." I said to break the silence.

"Thanks for the pillow." He said and smile.

"It's alright. How are you feeling now?" I said while not letting my tears fall down. I missed his gummy smile.

"I still can't remember some things. But I saw a girl on my dream and I don't know who she is." He said while cleaning the messy table on his bed.

"Let me do that." I said and grabbed the rag.

"Thank you." I heard him said.

No, thank you Yoongi. Even though you don't remember me, you always keep that gummy smile of yours. I hope you'll recover soon even if there's a possibility that you might not remember me. Iloveyou Min Yoongi. I said to myself.

"Why are you crying?" He said pointing at my tears.

Oh! Argh, I didn't notice that I was crying.

"I'm sor-." I haven't continue because he wiped my tears and hugged me.

"It's okay, Jhope said you're my girlfriend. I must comfort my girlfriend even though I don't remember you." He said while flashing his gummy smile.

I let out my tears while huigging him back. I wasn't expecting that these kind of things might happen to him, to us. I was expecting that we will be happy as a couple even though people might judge us. I haven't think of this thing. Like him having amnesia.

"Thank you Yoongi. For letting me do this." I said and he wiped my tears as I faced him.

"I've fall for you ever since I saw you beside me. The day I woke up and saw you beside me, my heart shouted that I love this girl. I love her so much. But I'm still confused that I don't remember the girl I loved." He said and a tear fall into his eyes.

"Ya! Why are you crying! It doesn't suit you." I said and giggled.

"I didn't know that I have a girlfriend like you." He said while wiping my tears and he hugged me again.

"Thank you again Yoongi." I said.

"For what?" He replied.

"For coming into my life."

*

Nayeon's POV

As I entered Jungkook's room I saw Tzuyu and him sleeping. Tzuyu is sitting beside Jungkook.

"Tzuyu-ah." I said while patting Tzuyu.

"Unnie." She said and stand up.

"Here, I bought the pillow you asked me to." I handed her the pillow I bought and food I bought for them.

"Thank you unnie." She said.

"Tzuyu-ah, do you remember what I told you yesterday about my plan for Yoongi and Jihyo?" I said.

I told Tzuyu everything, about me liking Yoongi. I told her that I loved him. But Tzuyu was right, what would I get if I take my revenge for Jihyo?.

"I'm not going to do my plan." I said as a tears fall in my eyes.

"I knew you won't do that unnie. You just let your anger control your feelings. And the Nayeon we all know is Kind, Humble, Caring and Playful." She said and hugged me.

"I must apologize for Jihyo." I said and wiped my tears.

"You should be unnie." She said sarcastically, this evil maknae.

"You're such an evil aren't you?" I said and she just chuckle.

"Ya! Someone is having a rest here." Jungkook shouted. Oh, he's awake.

"Here!" Tzuyu throw the pillow to him.

"Who told you do that?!" Jungkook whined.

Aish, they're so cute. Evil x Evil.

"What?" Tzuyu said.

"Ya! I'm going to Suga's room to talk to Jihyo. I can't watch two evils having a fight." I said and Tzuyu just giggled and nod.

I was on my way to their room since its not that far tho. But a guy bumped into me so I fell down and my head of course.

"Ouch." I said.

"I'm sorry miss!" He said and then continue running.

How could a doctor let things like this pass?!

I saw his nametag on the floor.

"Jackson Wang."

~*****~

I KNOW, NAYEON WON'T CONTINUE HER PLAN. HEHE. SO PLEASE DON'T HATE NAYEON.

AND YEAH! I'LL PUT SOME GOT7 MEMBERS HERE. HEHE.
I LOVE BAMBAM AND JACKSON.

ANYWAYS, THE REASON WHY I UPDATE SO SLOW IS BECAUSE I'M WORKING ON A NEW BOOK. A BANGTWICE FANFIC.

ITS A YOONGYO FANFIC SINCE IM A DIE HARD SHIPPER OF THEM. 😂😭😳

THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!