Chapter 8

Nayeon's POV 

Well I'm done on writing my letter for Suga, yep! I like him so much. Since we move to their house actually. Tonight is the night that I'll confess to him.

"Okay, 30 minutes have passed. Are your letters ready?" Our instructor asked.

"Ne." We all said.

"Okay pick your numbers here at the jars." Our instructor said.

I picked 9. Lol.

"So first up! Minatozaki Sana." Our instructor said.

"Wooh! Go Sana!" Some of the members and our schoolmates shouted.

"Okay, phew." Sana said before she started.

"Dear TH,

Hello there TH! I know that you didn't like me or more than that. I want to say thank you for making me happy. Even though you may not understand what I feel and you feel. Actually I like you since your debut. I love you guys so much. Thankyou for inspiring me.

                              -Sana 💞

Wow, Sana's letter was heart flattering! I love it. Who's that TH guy? Hmm, I can't think of someone.

"Ya! Why is it just letter! I think it must be name." Taehyung shouted. Then all of them complained.

"Ya, listen its up to you if you're going to say the name or just clue letters. Arraseo?" Our instructor said.

"Ne!" We all said lively.

"Next up, Kim Taehyung." Our instructor said.

"Dear MS,

Annyeong MS! I just want to say thank you for making me smile all day. Even though were not that much close, we have our own ways to make each other smile. Thankyou for inspiring me everyday, letting me know you. I like you, I love you MS.

                          -Taehyung💞

Wait, is there something between Sana and Taehyung? It gives me chills. Hehe.

Now I think Sana's letter is for taetae and taetae's letter is for Sana. Ugh, am I the only one who doesn't know this?

"That was an awesome letter there Taehyung. Next Up, Hirai Momo." Our instructor said.

Before she stand up, I saw him look at Jhope and said to each other "fighting"

Now, is there something between Jhope and Momo? We'll see.

"Dear Jhope,
      Annyeonghaseyo, Jhope! I have no one to write now so i chose you. Hehe. I just want to say that thank you for earlier today. Maybe without you by my side, I could been paralyzed or it might get worse. You've been my hope since I've been an ARMY. You're my Sunshine and everything. In short. I like you hobi. I really like you and i don't know why. I think its destined that I should know you. Even though you don't like me, I'll always be your friend. Saranghae.

-Momoring ●▽●"i

And that was awesome! They just did announced their feelings! I knew it! Momo likes Jhope!

Everyone's reaction was shock, some are happy. Some are sad of course. Fangirls.

"Ya! Jhope, since when did you and Momo have a relationship?" Suga asked.

Look at that guy. So cute.

"I'll tell you later! Who's next?" Jhope replied.

"Well, you're next Jhope your holding number 4. Look at your stick." The instructor said. So Jhope stand up.

"

Dear Momo,
          I will just going to make this short, Iloveyou Momo. I really love you. You're my everything, my sunshine. My pig. Myloves! Ilikeyou momoring. Lovelove.

                                    -Jhope 💞" .

That was so flattering! I think I'm going to cry. They're so sweet. I can't handle their sweetness.

Who would have thought that they'll end up together?

I hope Suga and I will be like that.

"That was an amazing lovely letter Jhope. Next up Jungkook." The instructor said.

"Dear CT,
       Hello, I just want to say thankyou for making me happy everyday. You are making me smile since we're not that close. You're my inspiration. My apple of my eye. Saranghae.

                                    -Jungkook💞

How come, this maknae likes someone too? He's really an adult now.

"Next up, Chou Tzuyu." Instructor said.

"My dear future boyfriend,
         I hope I'll meet you now, I hope you love me more than I do love you. Please be kind to me and lets grow old together. Saranghae.

                                  -Tzuyuuuu 💞

"Next Up, Park Jihyo"

Yes! Our leader is going to reveal her crush! Kyaaaaaa!

"Dear SG,
      Uh, Hi! I know you know who you are. Thankyou for earlier by the way. Thankyou for making me happy, laugh, and being a kind person. Please don't just be kind to me but even my friends. Iloveyou agustd.

                                         -Jihyo💞

Did he just say "agustd?"

I feel down. I have no chance.

A tear fell on my eyes. It hurts. How come my bestfriend........

My world stop, my heart stop. My heart is falling into pieces.

"Next Up, Suga." The instructor said.

"Dear PJH,
           You know what? You make me happy ever since we met. I still can't believe you liked me back. I never thought of it actually. I just think that I'm just going to be one of your fan crushes. But I was wrong. You've been my inspiration. My medicine. My everything, no one can tear us apart. Saranghae.

                                     -MinSuga.

It hurts! Something's not right. S-suga must love me! Not THAT UGLY DORK!

I feel betrayed. Why?! Why Jihyo!? I can't help but to get mad at Jihyo actually. My bestfriend stole my crush!

I'm going to have you back Yoongi.

And you flirt Jihyo, you're dead.

A/N:
Sorry for this short chapter guys! And sorry for making Nayeon so bad.

What will happen to the love triangle?

Find Out!

follow my twitter account:
@pjmkulinkyut