Chapter 3

(Belle POV)

"Hello beautiful Belle." Roc says as he sits down at his seat. We're in math class and the late bell rang about 5 minutes ago. Of course Roc was late to class, as always.

"Hey." I dryly said.

"That was a sucky ass hi but where's our teacher."

"I don't know. He isn't here yet I guess."

"Since he isn't here skip with me."

"Skip class with you?" I asked confused. I'm down with skipping class but the skipping school thing, never again. Not after all the trouble I'm in right now for skipping school with De'Shaun.

"Yeah. This class and every other one today."

"I'm not skipping school again. Last time i skipped my parents found out. I don't want them to find out about me skipping school again."

"I promise you that they will never know. I have connections around the school. They can make sure you're marked present in all of you classes today."

"Fine but if I get caught I swear to God I will kill you."

'"Yay. You make me the happiest boy on the planet. Come on let's go before Mr. Boring steps into class and ruin all the fun." I grabbed my things and walked out of class with Roc. We arrive at my car after I find out that Roc does not have his car with him today because he came here with a friend. It took a little time for us to get to my car due to the fact that we had to dodge security.

"So where are we going?" I asked Roc. I'm driving but I don't know where to go.

"Pull over."

"What?"

"Pull over so I can drive. I have something planned for us today. It was the reason I was late. So technically you made me late." I pull over and me and Roc switch seats. I climb over and go into the passenger seat while Roc exit the car and walks over to the driver side. He pulled of instantly.

"Put on your seat belt." I told Roc.

"Do you care about my safety." Roc says with a cocky smirk.

"No. I don't care about your safety. God forbid we get in an accident. If you don't have on your seat belt you fly out the windshield and further injure my car versus you having on your seat belt staying in the car and my windshield being fine."

"Ouch. That really hurt my soul. How can you care about your car more than you care about me?" He ask holding his heart.

"Easy. I've liked more car longer than I liked you."

"So you like me?" The same cocky smirk appears on his face.

"No I don't like you." I say.

"O really?"

"Yes really."

"I bet I change your mind after today."

"What you want if you win?"

"You."

"Me?" I question.

"Yeah. I want you to be my girl friend. I like your personality. You give off a good vibe and I want to get to know you." He confesses. Roc gives off a huge player vibe. Yeah he's fine as hell but I'm really not trying to have my heart broken because of him. I know boys like him. Hell I've been with a boy like him and I  don't want a repeat. Roc seems real cool and down to earth or whatever but he seems like he just wants a quick fuck and I'm not with that. I have 2 brothers that run game better than anything else and i also have a dad that was a major hoe before he married my mom so if anyone knows how to run game it's me. If I even get a hint of the game being ran on me I'm flipping it back to him in a heartbeat. "What do you want if you win?" He ask.