Chapter 4

~A month and a half has gone by~

"Can I borrow your phone real quick?" Belle asked as she walked into Shelly's room.

"You aren't suppose to have a phone." Shelly reminded Belle.

"I know but I really need to talk to Cammy. I promise I will be quick."

"Fine. You have five minutes."

Belle exited Shelly's room and walked over to her own room. She dialed Cammy's number. After a couple of rings Cammy answered the phone.

"Hello?" Cammy answered the phone in more of a questioning tone. Cammy has Shelly's phone number saved but it felt wierd for there to be a call from Shelly.

"Hey Cammy. It's me." Belle informed Cammy.

"Still on lock down?"

"Yeah. I need you to pick me up for school."

"Aren't your parents suppose to bring you to schools and pick you up from school?"

"Yeah. All I need you to do is knock on the door and when my parents open it they will most likely cave and let me ride with you."

"How do you know this?"

"I don't know but if you come to the door I highly doubt that they will turn you away. Plus I've been doing all of the cleaning around the house for at least two month voulantarily I may add so I think they will ease up on me."

"Okay. I guess I'm on my way."

"Thanks and stop rolling your eyes."

"What how do-" Belle cut Cammy off.

"You're my best friend I know your voice when you're rolling your eyes."

"You know what let your parents drive you to school."

"Hey Belle five minutes is up give me my phone." Shelly said barging into Belle's room.

"Okay hold on I'm coming. Cammy I love you and I appreciate you so very much so please come." Belle said.

"Okay. I'm rig-"

"That's enough." Shelly took the phone from Belle. Cammy was speaking into the phone until Shelly took the phone from Belle and ended the call.

"Shelly what the hell. I wasn't finish with my conversation."

"I told you five minutes. Next time speak faster." Shelly walked out the room. Belle closed the door and began to get ready for school. She put on light blue jeans, an all white shirt, and her high top baby blue vans. She grabbed her baby blue jacket and put it on.

"Good morning Blackman family." Cammy pretty much yelled as she walked into the house.

"Cammy what are you doing here. Don't you know Bella's on punishment?" Mr. Blackman asked.

"Is she really. I wasn't aware of that."

"Cammy I know you're lying."

"Is that what your lawyer instincts are telling you? Because if so they are completely and totally wrong."

"Cammy. Why are you here?" He asked.

"I came to pick up Bella for school. Don't worry we will go straight to school and I will make sure she is there the entire day. Or at least I will try." Cammy stated as she walked upstairs. "Isabella. You better be ready."

"I am," Isabella stated as she walked out of her closet.

"Good morning beautiful." Roc approached Bella's locker.