Chapter 7

"Belle lets talk please." Roc pleaded to Belle.

"Roc I really can't talk right now. I have to go." Belle closed her locker and walked towards the student parking lot.

"Go where?" Roc asked Belle. She ignored him so he replied for her. "Well I know you're not to class because school is over." Roc followed her out to the parking lot. When the arrived at the parking lot Chasity was waiting at Roc's car for him. "This is the reason I don't want to talk to you." Belle walked over to her car. "Where are you going Belle you have a game tonight and practice for the game right now."

"Stop worrying about me damn leave me the hell alone please." Belle got her duffle bag out of her car and went to go change for practice. Roc grabbed his bag ignoring Chasity in the process and followed after Belle again. "Roc your girl friend will get really jealous if you don't give her any attention." Bella finally started to pay attention to Roc. "Look I'm sorry. I just wanna talk to you."

"What could you possibly need to talk to me about that you can't talk about with that lurking ass bitch over there?" Bella pointed to Chasity. She was trying to hold her composure so she wouldn't get out of character or at least get into her other character. "She means nothing to me. She never meant anything to me. She knows that I know that. The only person I really want to know that is you and I don't know what I can do to convince you. All I want to know is what happened to you the other day? It was like you were this entirely different person. I really want to get to know you and I need you to let me in because I told you I wanted to learn how to do this relationship and commitment stuff and I still want to do that."

"So learn-" Belle was saying before Roc cut her off. "Don't tell me to learn it with Chasity because there's no way I can learn it with a hoe. Just please let me in."

"I will talk to you after practice Roc and I will think about telling you but I don't know if we can be together again at least not yet."

Bella walked away to the girls locker room to get ready for practice. Chasity walked in a few minutes after her and came over to where she was standing. "You're stupid you know that right." Chasity told Belle. Belle ignored her. "He wants you back and you decided to play hard to get know deep down under you're easy as hell."

"You don't know anything about me so leave me alone before I place another knot on your forehead."

"I'm not scared of you. You think just because you snatched me out of my seatbelt I'm supposed to change. Welp sorry to tell you but that's not happening. Roc was always mine. And let me tell you right now that's never going to change. He will always come back. He did it before and he will do it again."

Bella walked out to the field in her practice clothes. The girls got in there spot on the line and began practicing while the band played in the background. They continued to practice each dance until it was time to change for the game. While in the locker room everyone received their attire. "Cammy she just really pissed me off. I promise you ima beat that ass." Bella was venting to Cammy about Chasity while Cammy was doing her make up for the game. "I know you're upset Belle but if you do hit her she might just press charges. She look like the type to do so. Just be smart about the situation. But I'm done." Cammy and Belle switched spots and Belle started to do Cammy's make up the same way. The had already did the rest of the girls on the dance line makeup and now they are doing theirs. "Listen Belle. I know how you get when you fight. And I know you don't like for the other side of you to come out when you fight. Which is why you should keep calm and just avoid her as much as you can."

"It's just so hard. Every time I look up she's around Roc. It's like they're magnets. Like they're drawn to each other by some unexplainable force. Every time I try to have a conversation with Roc she's just a few feet away. He tells me he doesn't like her but I know they have a history and I feel like their history will out weigh the present. Close your eyes." Belle said as she put Cammy's eye shadow on. "Alright girls. It's a home game. We all know that the football players are at war tonight on the field. But this is also our turf. So don't let the band from the other school outshine our band. Don't let them come into your house and show you up. Go out there and shake you tail feathers play you flutes trumpets and every other instrument like it's your last night. Always do everything like it's your last night." Ms. Scott the band instructor gave her pre game speech.