Chapter 1

(Isabella POV)
I'm Isabella Blackman. I'm also know as Issy Bella Bell and other little names that people have for me. It's the first day of school today and I am currently getting ready. I am one of the incoming freshmen. First year of high. I just wonder how well that will go. It would most likely be terrible due to the terrible fact that my brother and sister are going to be there right along with me.

I exited my bathroom and back into my room heading to my walk in closet. I put on my outfit for the first day of school which is my purple jean like pants a black crop top that says my name in purple letters and my Grape 5 Jordan. I grabbed my letter jacket and put it on. I flat iron my hair and put it in a bun since its to thick to be in a bun without a flat iron. I sprayed a little perfume. I looked in my full body mirror. I am ready for high school. Or at least I think I am. I grabbed my bag phone and house key. I walked downstairs to see my whole family sitting around the table eating.
"Good morning mom and dad." I said.
"Morning sweety." Dad said
"You Will have to eat your breakfast on the way to school since you got down here late." Mom said.
"I'm not hungry. Mike Shelly I'm ready we can leave now."
Michel and Michelle are 17 year old twins. It's their last year of high school. The only good thing about that is they only have to bother me for a year.
"I hope this waiting on you thing won't be happening everyday because if so you will get left and you will take the bus." Mike said.
"I'm not taking a bus because I can drive."
"No you can't." My whole family said at the same time.
"Yeah I can. I have my restricts."
"That's because dad pulled strings for you. Even if you wanted to you can't drive because you're not legal." Cam said.
Cameron my 23 year old brother that acts as if he's my dad.
"Fine I would get up 5 minutes earlier eventually." I walked out the door and headed to my brother's car. I hopped in the front seat.
"O no get in the back." Shelly snapped.
"Nope. I got here first."
"I don't care."
"Do you really want me to get back there. Because if I do it would take about 5 minutes to move my things back there and I don't think you want me to make you any later than you already are." I said.
"Fine." Shelly got in the back.

We arrived to school and I walked straight to my locker. I don't know to many people here because this isn't my home school.
"Hey Bella." De'Shaun said.
De'Shaun is the boy I met at the tryouts for freshmen. He tries out for football and I tried out for dance. Of course we both made the team. De' Shaun and I have been talking since then. More like friends with benefits.
"Hey De." I said. He leaned in and kissed me.
"So how's my girl?"
"I'm fine but what happened to us only being friends."
"You and I both know that was a bunch of bullshit."
I smirked and said, "I know."
(Roc POV)
Me and my boys were standing around waiting for the bell to ring. Yeah I know we're freshmen but we're known around school. As we were talking I saw a girl walk by. She was so beautiful and thick. Her pants made her ass look round and the crop top made her boobs sit up. Even though I thought I was the only one staring I realized I wasn't.
"Aye man. Who that bad bitch over there. She a broad my nigga." My homeboy Prince stated eyeing the same girl I was eyeing.
"Ima have to hit that." Prod said.
"Nope I saw her first. She's mine." I said.
"She not a cookie nigga." Ray mentioned.
Ray was raised in a way where he learned to respect women no matter what. Prince, Prod and me respect women to. But that only happens because of age or how close we are.
"Ik she ain't no cookie but I will still eat her as if she is one." I truthfully said.
"Listen. I am going to get her to be mine no matter how much work it takes." Prince mentioned.
"Your fucking buddy. I doubt she would want that." I said.
The girl walked over to a boy and kissed him on his lips. The were all hugged up against the lockers.
"I guess none of us can have her." Ray pointed out.
"Nah. You can't have her because you have respect. But I can still take her from her man any day." Prod said.
"Boy you bout ugly as shit. She ain't gone want you." Prince said.
"Just wait until she get a sprinkle of the seasoning and a dab of the sauce. She gone be all over me like white on rice." Prod said.

(Bella's POV)
DINGGGGG
The bell rang for everyone to go to first period.
"What's your first period?" De asked me.
I replied saying,"Math."
"Want me to walk you."
"I don't want you to be late. I mean it is the first day."
"Exactly. I would just tell them I got lost."
"Okay I guess you can walk me."

We arrived to my first period.
"Here we are." I said.
"Yeah. I will see you later." De leaned in and kissed me again.
I walked into class and sat down in a random seat next to one fine ass boy.
"Good morning class. I'm your teacher Mr.Matthews. I need everyone to take out a pencil and sheet of paper." The teacher said.
"Damn. It's the first day and we already learn something." The cute boy sitting next to me said.
"I can already see who I won't be liking in the classroom." The teacher mumbled a little to loud.
"Hey do you have a pencil?" The boy next to me asked.
"It's the first day and you don't have supplies really." I said.
"Exactly. It's the first day. We really shouldn't be doing anything."
I handed him the paper and pencil.
"Thanks beautiful."
"Don't call me that."
"Why not."
"I know you have a girl friend. I saw you with her about 20 minutes ago. Now if you don't mind I would love to hear our teacher."
"Fine I will let you hear him. It's not like he's saying anything important anyway."

After School
I walked out to my brother's car. I was standing there for a couple of minutes waiting for him to come out.
"Hey little sis. How was you first day of high school?"
"It was fine. Where's Shelly?"
"Her boy friend is bringing her home." He said as we both got in the car.
"And you allowed that."
"Yeah. Her boy friend is cool peoples."
"So can my boy friend bring me home?" I already knew what his answer was going to be but its worth a shot.
"Over my dead body. You aren't even suppose to be talking to boys at this young age."
"We're only three years apart. And plus Shelly had a boy friend when she was in eighth grade so why can't I have one?"
"Boys weren't as bad as they are now. So no boys until you are 25."
"But."
"No buts. I'm your older brother and what I say goes. Point blank period."
"Fine." I entered the car and HD pulled off.

~The Next Day~
I woke up and went into my bathroom to do my normal morning routine. When I was finish I put on my black Nike shirt jeans and my Black Huaraches. I flat ironed my hair and let it hang. I grabbed my book bag keys and phone then walked down to the kitchen.
"Good morning." I said.
"Morning Belle. Here's your breakfast." My mom put a plate in front of me.
"We leave in 5 minutes so you better hurry up." Mike stated.
I quickly scarfed down my breakfast.

I walked out to the car standing there waiting for my brother to come.

~During Lunch~
"Hey Issy." Ronaldo, one of the boys in my Chemistry class said approaching me. "I was wondering. Would you tutor me in math." He asked.
"Me tutor you in math." I laughed.
"Yes. If I don't pull my grade up I won't be able to play football."
"We don't take the same math."
"I know. But I know that you're in a higher level math than me. So that makes you the perfect person to help me."
"Fine. We start tomorrow during lunch." I said.
"Thanks Issy. I promise you won't regret it."
"I better not." I said as he turned around and walked away.

~After School~
"Mom. We're home." I yelled as Mike and I walked inside of the house. "Hey guys. How was school?"
"Same old same old." Mike said.
"Where's Shelly?"
"Brenton is dropping her off since she didn't want to sit in the back seat." I said going up to my room.

-----
"So that means that x will be equal to both -4 and 5." Ron clarified.
"Yea. See I told you it wasn't hard."
"Maybe I should start paying more attention in class."
"Yeah maybe you should."
The bell rang indicating we had to go to class.
"I would see you later?" Ron asked
"Yeah see you later."
"Bella." I heard De'Shaun say as I was getting my books out of my locker.
"Hey De'Shaun."
"I was wondering how would you like to go out with me this weekend to a party?"
"Depends how are we going to this party. Friends or more than friends?"
"However you want to go is fine with me."
"Okay. More than friends."
"Really." He said excitedly.
"No not really. We're going as friends." I said walking away.
"You're so mean." He slightly yelled.
"Like we didn't know." I said looking back at him."
___________________________
So here's the new story.
Btw De'Shaun is pronounced Day'Shaun.
But like vote comment fan share with everyone you know.