Chapter 9

2 Months Later

"Hey Cam Cam." Cammy said at the same time Belle asked, "How was work?" when Cam opened the door to his apartment. 

"What are y'all doing here. I gave you a key for emergencies Belle. Not for you and Cammy to show up all willy nilly."

"It is an emergency. I missed my big brother. You haven't came to visit in a month in a half."

"I have came to visit. It's just every time I show up, you're out with that little nigga that you tryna claim as your boyfriend." 

"He is my boyfriend Cam." 

"I said he not so that means he not." Cam said walking away.

"Hey Cam baby, I'm more than happy to come upstairs and help you relieve some stress." Cammy slightly yelled since Cam was upstairs already.

"I'm good Cammy. You're still to young."

"So you're saying when I-" Cammy was saying before she got interrupted.

"Not even when you're a little older Cammy." Cam mentioned then shut his room door.

"Why do you even try Cammy." Belle chuckled while shaking her head. 

"Because I know for a fact that he would give in one day."

"He looks at you and Kimmy as little sisters Cam. And plus I'm pretty sure he has a girl friend." Belle stated.

"A girlfriend. I'm suppose to be your best friend how could you not tell me my man been cheating on me. Got me walking round looking stupid. But anyways, what makes you think he's cheating on me with some random broad?" 

"So the other day I came over to get a bag of mine that I left over here and I saw female clothes that don't belong to me. I know they're not Shelly's because she hardly comes over here and plus I know what she wears since I'm always in her closet."

"What kind of clothes was it?" Cammy questioned.

"What you mean what kind of clothes was it Cammy. I just said it was female clothes."

"And I heard you say that, but was it like lingerie, a dress, jeans and a shirt? I need to know if he could have potentially gave away my dick."  

"Girl you needs to quit." Belle laughed, "But it was quite a few items. I saw jeans and a shirt and a few dresses just laying around." 

"Now I gotta go lurking to see who the fuck my man creeping with."

"Cammy you have a whole boyfriend named Alexander stick to him please sus." 

"I am sticking to him, but sometimes I have to dream, but anyways, how are you and Roc doing since he found out about everything." 

"We're fine. I'm still a little mad about the way he found out about everything, but its whatever since it would've ended up coming out anyways." Belle shrugged the situation off.

"I'm sorry for telling Roc about Trey, but in my defense he needed to know. He was ready to give up on the relationship when he found out you were with another nigga." 

"It's fine Cam. I'm not even sweating it. He does keep a closer eye on me though and makes sure my emotions are regulated and that I take my pills when I really need to. But enough about me how are you and Prince doing?" 

"We're great." Cammy blushed. "He's amazing, but I'm still a little on edge because of his past and present and possibly his future. He told me some stuff that don't sit well with me." Cammy said. 

"Is it stuff that you can tell me or not?" Bella asked. Her and Cammy are best friends but they always understand when the other can't share information.