Chapter Two

Reminders:
F/N = Friends name (preferably a girl)
Y/N = Your name

Ding dong

'Ughh..Who comes this early?' I thought to myself. I got up out of bed and went downstairs to open the door only to see my friend F/N.

"Y/N!" She runs in and attacks me in a hug. "F/N?" I question.

"What're you doing here?" I ask "I was bored, so I figured I'd just come over" She walks in and takes a seat on the couch.

"Oh well, what do you wanna do then?" I ask "Netflix?" She questions "Netflix." I state.

We go upstairs into my room and she grabs the remote and picks out a movie.

She puts on 13 Reasons Why. "Yess, I love this show!" I shout "I know, It's amazing" She replys.

We end up binge watching the whole show while eating a lot of junk food.

"That. Was. AMAZING" She yells. "Yeah" I say. "Although the last episode was.. something" "Yeah.." She laughs.

"So, anything crazy happen lately?" F/N asks.

"Not really.. Oh yeah! I was playing CoD and FaZe Temperrr was in my game! He even sent me a friend request and a message!" I say excitedly.

"FaZe Temperrr?" She questions.

"He's apart of a really popular gaming clan. Anyways, what about you?" I ask her.

"Well, I met this really cute guy yesterday! His name is Alex." She smiles

"Ooo" I smirk. "Did you get his number?" I laugh.

"Yes!" She screams.

Ding

"Speaking of Alex, he just texted me!" She says excitedly.

"What did he say?" I ask

"He asked me if I wanted to hang" She smiles.

"When and where?!" I yell. Im a little too excited for her.

"He said it's a surprise and at 3" She smiles again.

I looked at my phone to see that it was 1:30.

"Okay, come on! We're going to your house to get you ready" I grab her hand and drag her out the door and into my car as we drive off to her house.