Chapter Eight

We woke up and F/N went home after. I didn't really know what to do so I just sat on my bed scrolling through twitter when I get a text from Nordan.

Nord: hey, ready for tonight?
Y/N: lol what?
Nord: remember I asked you if you wanted to hang out??
Y/N: ohh yeah
Nord: haha well I'll pick you up at 5
Y/N: okay, cya then
Nord: cya 💕

It was only 12 so I decided to stay in bed and get ready later. I was pretty bored so I went through my contacts and found my old friend Lia aka SSSniperWolf and decided to text her.

Y/N: hey, what's up Lia? Haven't talked to you in a while
Lia: oh heyy, I'm doing pretty good. What about you?
Y/N: I'm fine, thanks for asking
Lia: It's great to finally talk to you again. I missed you
Y/N: aw I missed you too

We texted for a little longer, catching up with each other until she had to go.

It still wasn't 5. Ugh why is this day going by so slowly?

I took a nap to pass time since I had nothing else to do but soon woke up from my phone buzzing.

I picked it up from on the counter. It was Tommy.

Tom: hey wyd?
Y/N: napping, wby?
Tom: sorry, did I wake you?
Y/N: nah, its fine
Tom: wanna hang?

I quickly checked the time, seeing it was only around 3. Eh why not?

Y/N: yeah, sure
Tom: Okay, I'll pick you up and we'll just walk to a coffee shop or something. sound okay?
Y/N: sounds perfect :)

I put my phone down and quickly got dressed into a sweater, some black jeans and vans.

(You can pretend ur wearing something else if you want)

I did my hair and walked out of the bathroom grabbing my phone to head downstairs.

I sat down on the couch waiting for him to arrive.

Soon enough I heard a knock on the door. Getting up, I walked over to the door and swung it open.

"Hey, I missed you" He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I missed you too even though I saw you like two days ago" I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey, that's a long time for me" He pouted.

"You're such a baby" I say, laughing once again and grab his hand as I step out of my house, locking the door behind me.

We walked side by side, hands intertwined not saying anything to each other. I notice him staring at me in the corner of my eye so I look over to see a little smirk plastered on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing" He says, looking away.

I playfully roll my eyes, smiling.

Sometimes it still shocks me that I'm friends with Tommy. I never would've imagined I'd be standing right next to him while holding his hand, walking to a coffee shop with him.

"Y/N?" Tommy says, pulling me out of my little daydream.

"Huh? Oh, sorry" I nervously laugh.

"You okay?" He asks, with furrowed eyebrows​.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine" I say, looking away, embarrassed. "Sorry"

"It's fine. Well, we're almost there" He swings our hands up and down.

I pull out my phone to check the time.

It was 3:40.

Shit.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

We keep walking until we finally arrive and enter the building, getting in line to order.

We order our drinks and sit at a booth, near the doors.

"So, how's life?" He asks, trying to start up a conversation.

"It's great" I answer, sipping my coffee.

"Are you doing anything after this?" He asks, his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Uh..yeah." I look at him, nervously. "I'm gonna hang out with Nordan"

"Oh"

Tommy's POV

"Oh" Was the only think I could say.

Yeah I was a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

Rain better not do anything to her.

He knows I have feelings for her, so why would he ask her to hang out?

Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. But I don't know. I know rain and I feel like he's trying to get with her.

Ugh I need to calm down. He wouldn't do that to me.

Or would he?

Ayy sorry for the short chapter again. I thought that would be a good way to end it ☁